Hollywierd

Status
Not open for further replies.

F4Punc

I was watchin TV recently and I noyiced that I couldn't stop channel surfing because I couldn't find anything interesting to watch.
Now with tens of thousands of us writers out here trying to get somebody to "just take a look at our work", and "Agents out the wazoo" that won't even discuss representing us.......What the hell am I missin here.
I don't get it. Why don't these studios at least hire some more people to look at stuff? I see five or six movies a year and I maybe enjoy one or two. Don't they want to produce something enjoyable?

mammamaia

???

"Don't they want to produce something enjoyable?"

NO, or course not!... they just wanna produce stuff that makes them money, honey!!!... and you are obviously not a model of their target audience... welcome to lotus land!

love and hugs, maia

Hamboogul

Re: ???

Whoa, Hollyweird is only three letters different than Hollywood.

Did anyone else notice that?

angelinalovesyou

ya that is weird hahahahha ham you r won funny guy

will you read my script?????

angelinalovesyou

i asked him first

:teeth

hamboogul plz read my script i will luv u 4ever if u do

:heart :heart :heart

A Pathetic Writer

Ham, he's talking about Hollywierd, not Hollyweird.

Big Time Bollywood Producer

And Bollywood is only one letter away from Hollywood.

~ Big Time Bollywood Producer

mammamaia

why don't you kids go play in a chat room?...

you're just messing up a nice, helpful forum... is that really your goal?... i hafta wonder why... have you got something against folks who actually want to learn something and maybe even earn a living with their writing some day?

you might think this is fun or funny, but for a real laugh, just go look in the mirror... you could all [if there's really more than just one] be doing something useful, you know... why not try it for a change?

Optimus Maximus

Re: why don't you kids go play in a chat room?...

but for a real laugh, just go look in the mirror
Yes, first grade insults are really the way to raise the bar of maturity and intellectualism for this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.