Screenplay Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vince

I am looking for a screenplay partner who enjoys the thesis, antithesis, and synthesis of life and partnership.

In my free time, I study screenplay writing, psychology theory and counseling. I think that writers have a responsibility to understand human nature if they plan to present their views of human nature.

My other favorite subjects are quantum physics, astrophysics, metaphysics, amongst others. All of which influence my writing directly, or metaphorically.

Although it may appear that these subjects place my frame of reference under a particular genres, I enjoy all genres, from comedy and romance to sci-fi and animation.

I've been living in Hiroshima, with my wife and daughter, for nine years now teaching English. I will live in California when I win a screenplay contest or two.

I have an aphorism pasted above my computer monitor that reads:

A professional writer is an amateur who
remained actively engaged in the process

If you are actively engaged in the process and have an interest in getting to know me, please write back.

- Vince
[email protected]

mdbftp

A professional writer is an amateur who
remained actively engaged in the process

Nice.

mammamaia

that's a year old post!

you can see date it was posted at the right, under the poster's name... some recently-joined yohos seem to think it's fun resurrecting old posts and posting non sequiturs just to clog the board with useless merde... not funny!:ack

if we ignore them, maybe they'll :gone

Status
Not open for further replies.