Dawnette is coming!!!!

awatkins

Not harboring illegal parrot
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Hi all,

I'd like to direct your attention to the large notice at the top of the screen. We're moving!

And now a few travel tips: Dramamine or Benadryl might be helpful for those of you who get queasy on trips. Everyone please keep your heads and other body parts inside the car until it comes to a complete stop. If you're afraid you might lose valuable posts (though we're not forseeing any problems) be sure to make backups. And don't freak out while the upgrade is taking place--we'll be back!

More information can be found in various threads around the forums. And just in case you missed the announcement, here it is:

ATTENTION!!! SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE! PLEASE READ!!!

The Absolute Write Water Cooler is scheduled for intensive Techno-Therapy Sunday morning, November 26, at approximately 6 a.m. Pacific zone (that's 9 a.m. Eastern or 2 p.m. GMT). We will be temporarily closing the boards to make the move to our new server. Keep your fingers crossed for us--if all goes well, we should be back up by Monday.

awatkins

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Hey! Dawno is on my side of the seat!! Mooooooooooommmmmmmmm!!

I wonder when Uncle Chunky will drive us past the World's Largest SomethingOrOther??

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
Will there be new options/buttons/switches/levers available in the personal options to propagate higher levels of mayhem on Monday?

Just wondering.:D

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
awatkins said:
I wonder when Uncle Chunky will drive us past the World's Largest SomethingOrOther??

First stop: World's Largest Pineapple
wlpineapple.jpg

awatkins

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Rllgthunder said:
Will there be new options/buttons/switches/levers available in the personal options to propagate higher levels of mayhem on Monday?

Just wondering.:D

Levels of mayhem are always subject to change. What did you have in mind? :D

awatkins

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Scarlett_156 said:
Valuable... posts...? ??

If you've made any posts you'd like to keep or you've read posts you really like and would like to refer to them again, save them. We're not expecting to lose anything (hopehopehope) but you never know. :)

Deleted member 42

You might, just as a precaution of the belt-and-suspenders variety, go to your User CP and Export any PMs you want to keep, then go to your Rep comments, wait until they've all loaded, and choose File-->Save As-->HTML.

I don't think it's going to be a problem, but if those things are very important to you, why not be extra careful?