Not open for further replies.

AnneMarble

Nefarious Ghost Fan
Registered
Reaction score
Website
gorokandwulf.blogspot.com
Read more here.

Well you could've knocked me over with a feather. ;) About the only positive thing I see is that it means another ghostwriter will get some money.

It sounds remarkably tasteless. OK, not as tasteless as the OJ book, but tasteless in its own way. He'll be revealing all sorts of "private" details, ranging from Britney's alleged lesbian encounters, drug use, and concern about her weight and her acne.

aadams73

A Work in Progress
Registered
Reaction score
This guy is just about the biggest oxygen-thief on the planet.

Bravo

Socialitest
Registered
Reaction score
and they said he couldnt go lower.

Jcomp

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I really don't see his book getting much love. He's a complete joke & everyone knows it, and really, Brittney's been off the map for a minute now. The only thing keeping her in the news was "Why is she still with this punk, K-Fed?" With that gone, who cares about either of them?

dpaterso

Also in our Discord and IRC chat channels
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
Bravo said:
and they said he couldnt go lower.

Ahem, that's strictly between him and Britney.

Or maybe that anecdote will find its way into his bestselling "mE aNd BrItNeEe" coloring book, who knows.

Anyways, Britney will always be a major rock chick fantasy to me, and in this uncertain world that's gotta be worth something. I still play her hits CD regularly and hope to see a hits DVD on the shelf one day soon, it shall be mine. "Is this thing on?" Miaaaaaow. Grrrrrr. And other embarrassing man-noises. God bless, Britney, we love you.

-Derek

eldragon

in a van down by the river
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lifeat42.blogspot.com
And the book will be about how Britney was such a beyotch because she actually monitored how he tried to spend her money?

Or that she might have suggested he get his skinny *** home on occasion?

Or that he stop buying every ho in Vegas drinks on her mastercard?

Unique

Agent of Doom
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
aadams73 said:
This guy is just about the biggest oxygen-thief on the planet.

This guy is a loser.

Now Brittney knows what it feels like to be married for your money.
I could have told her but she didn't ask.

eldragon

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lifeat42.blogspot.com
I wonder if KFED is going to put some naked photos of himself in the book.

I'm thinking there is only one reason why Britney stayed with the loser, and a nude photo should clear that up for everyone.

TheGaffer

Docking Bay 94
Registered
Reaction score
Considering that a few years ago he was just some loser backup dancer, and now he's got a lot more than that (albeit with two more mouths to feed) it seems like he's made out OK, strangely enough. Meanwhile, Britney basically killed off her own career.

AnneMarble

Nefarious Ghost Fan
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Shadow_Ferret said:
What is a K-Fed? A store like K-Mart? :Shrug:
Britney Spear's soon-to-be ex-husband, Kevin Federline. However, now that they're getting a divorce, some people are calling him Fed-Ex. :D

Sean D. Schaffer

Registered
Reaction score
AnneMarble said:
Read more here.

Well you could've knocked me over with a feather. ;) About the only positive thing I see is that it means another ghostwriter will get some money.

It sounds remarkably tasteless. OK, not as tasteless as the OJ book, but tasteless in its own way. He'll be revealing all sorts of "private" details, ranging from Britney's alleged lesbian encounters, drug use, and concern about her weight and her acne.

I didn't get to read the article for all the pop-up advertisements that accompanied it. So I can't really comment...

At least I now know who K-Fed is. All this time I thought he was some kind of company, like Fed-Ex or something similar.

AnneMarble

Nefarious Ghost Fan
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Celia Cyanide said:
Actually, he didn't do it. He hates being called K-Fed, which is why everyone continues to do it.
Ooh I didn't know that. There's only one thing to do in response to his preferences.
K-Fed! K-Fed! K-Fed! K-Fed! K-Fed! K-Fed! K-Fed! K-Fed! K-Fed! K-Fed! K-Fed! K-Fed! K-Fed! K-Fed! K-Fed! K-Fed! K-Fed! K-Fed! K-Fed! K-Fed!
:wag:

Celia Cyanide said:
Hee hee. :)

My full first name actually contains a hyphen. Shhh, don't tell.

PattiTheWicked

Unleashing Hell.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pattiwigington.com
It would appear that his fifteen minutes of fame are up. Now, hopefully he'll eventaully vanish. Although he shouldn't be hard to find over the next few months -- just lay out a trail of Funyuns, beer, and hookers and the guy will probably come running straight to anyone holding a camera.

Hey, whatever happened to the backup dancer who fathered Madonna's little girl?

Yep. That's what I thought.

eldragon

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lifeat42.blogspot.com
Madonna's girl was fathered by her trainer, not a back-up dancer.
(That was K-fed!)
Believe it or not, they all get along.

I saw a picture last summer of Carlos (Lourdes' dad,) with Lourdes and ROCKO, I think his name is, all at a parade in New York.

Apparently Carlos gets to babysit for Madonna and Guy.

nicegrrl

Banned
Reaction score
jeez

Only 2.5 mil or 250 thousand?

Jeez. I could write for a decade on the latter. If brit's into lesbian encounters, Ill marry her and be a laughing stock. Ill take the airtight prenup and all.

Face it. Kfed is one lucky loser. He may be sans britney now, but he is still the guy that fathered two kids with britney and lived the high life for years. That's not bad for some seriously useless douche with no recognizable talent. I mean, most men of his caliber are pumping gas and pining for the local ghetto trash stripper with 3 kids, 3 baby daddies and streach marks.

PattiTheWicked

Unleashing Hell.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pattiwigington.com
eldragon said:
Madonna's girl was fathered by her trainer, not a back-up dancer.
(That was K-fed!)
Believe it or not, they all get along.

I saw a picture last summer of Carlos (Lourdes' dad,) with Lourdes and ROCKO, I think his name is, all at a parade in New York.

Apparently Carlos gets to babysit for Madonna and Guy.

That's him! Carlos!

I had no idea he was her trainer, though. That puts things in an entirely different light than the K-fed situation.

Well, that and the fact that Carlos never came across as an illiterate bottom-feeder.

Status
Not open for further replies.