Not open for further replies.

AnneMarble

Nefarious Ghost Fan
Registered
Reaction score
Website
gorokandwulf.blogspot.com
You can read more here. Ugh.

A 16-year-old girl has been charged in the recent stabbing death of a 17-year-old girl. The victim, Nicole, was returning home with her brother. Both used the light rail system to get back home after working at a fast food restaurant. They sensed that they had been targeted for a robbery. (Not uncommon on the light rail, sadly.) When they got off at their stop, they tried to run and got separated. First, they tried to attack her brother, but he eluded them. The brother and sister tried to keep in touch with his sister by cell phone. But by the time he found her, the attackers had targeted her instead, and his sister was dead. :(

Police are sure that the 16-year-old girl was the one wielding the knife. After killing the girl, she ransacked her purse, found a Wendy's sandwich, and ate it as she walked away from the scene of the murder. That was the only item of any value she got out of murdering this girl.

Again, ugh.

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
While this is a horrible story and I mourn for the one girl's loss, you gotta admit, that as written, the title of this thread is funny, especially if you interpret it (as I did) as "Girl walks away from murder-eating sandwich."

I wondered what kind of sandwich eats murder. And the chutzpah of a girl who could walk away from it!

Again, for the dead little girl: :(

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
dclary said:
While this is a horrible story and I mourn for the one girl's loss, you gotta admit, that as written, the title of this thread is funny, especially if you interpret it (as I did) as "Girl walks away from murder-eating sandwich."

I wondered what kind of sandwich eats murder. And the chutzpah of a girl who could walk away from it!

Something to be said about misplaced modifiers. Yes, indeed Dave this is a terrible situation. In Phoenix the murder rate is going up again. I hear gun shots at night and wonder who's next...

English Dave

Registered
Reaction score
SpookyWriter said:
In Phoenix the murder rate is going up again. I hear gun shots at night and wonder who's next...

Me too. Be very afraid when the voices tell me who.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
English Dave said:
Me too. Be very afraid when the voices tell me who.
I suggest you relocate to another facility where the voices don't come through the walls.

English Dave

Registered
Reaction score
SpookyWriter said:
I suggest you relocate to another facility where the voices don't come through the walls.

Then I couldn't sue the facility. Duh! :)

AnneMarble

Nefarious Ghost Fan
Registered
Reaction score
Website
gorokandwulf.blogspot.com
dclary said:
It's a good thing I got a job writing headlines. Those things are hard. :)

dclary said:
If there was murder-eating sandwich, it would sell well in Baltimore. They could really use it. :D

dclary said:
Yeah :(

English Dave

Registered
Reaction score
SpookyWriter said:
But isn't getting the best care possible more important?

For who? I'm nuts. I don't care. But my lawyer loves me.

Status
Not open for further replies.