William Haskins

poet
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.poisonpen.net
i just wanted to thank everyone for their warm "welcome backs". i'm not able to post as much as i'd like right now due to real life issues, and i wanted to do rep point "thank you's"... but you can only type into that interface so many times in a row before you unconsciously begin tapping out "please kill me".

so, thanks to everyone who's been kind enough to welcome me back. i've missed you all.

and to those here who despise me, i can't tell you how good being back feels, especially knowing it irritates you.

have a great weekend.

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Want me to come down to Texas, kick some butt, and get your real-life issues all solved?

Well, I won't. I'm a non-violence person. However, I will come down and say truly scathing things to the people in your life who deserve it. Since it's you, I'll even do it in front of you, so you can have the pleasure of seeing their hurt faces and with any luck, some tears.

Sound good? You betcha!

Maryn, cruel and heartless

Last edited:

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
Another post to which I feel the need to respond with a great big "welcome back, William."
You're making it really difficult for me to be coolly distant and aloof like I'd planned if you should ever return.

I'm trying to control my giddiness, you're not making it easy.

GPatten

Dang...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
forum.m1911.org
William Haskins said:
and to those here who despise me, i can't tell you how good being back feels, especially knowing it irritates you.

have a great weekend.

How can anyone despise you?

Anyway, I missed you, I’m glad you’re back. Hoped you hadn’t died. :D

Last edited:

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
robeiae said:
Unique was running around while you were gone, sayin she could kick your *ss, William.

Just thought you should know.

Fry. She said Fry. You can't hear anyting in that shower, can you?

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
William Haskins said:
i just wanted to thank everyone for their warm "welcome backs". i'm not able to post as much as i'd like right now due to real life issues, and i wanted to do rep point "thank you's"... but you can only type into that interface so many times in a row before you unconsciously begin tapping out "please kill me".

so, thanks to everyone who's been kind enough to welcome me back. i've missed you all.

have a great weekend.
Have you ever thought of copy and paste the rep comments? I do it all the time (just joking). Welcome back Kotter.

dahmnait

Just a figment…
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
When you figure it out, will you let me know?
SpookyWriter said:
Have you ever thought of copy and paste the rep comments? I do it all the time.
That rep point makes sense now. I was wondering why you were telling me that you looked forward to seeing me wrestle in {deleted for pg audience}. ;) naughty naughty

So William, are you admitting that you actually missed the insanity around here?

Glad you are back.

Carrie in PA

Write All The Words!
Registered
Reaction score
dahmnait said:
That rep point makes sense now. I was wondering why you were telling me that you looked forward to seeing me wrestle in {deleted for pg audience}. ;) naughty naughty

Sounds like the same one I got. And here I thought I was special! Harumpfh.

:D

rekirts

NOooooo!!!
Registered
Reaction score
MidnightMuse said:
Good to have that avatar back :D
Yes! That is my all time favourite avatar. Um...oh yeah...nice to see you back, Haskins. (I like the name Haskins, too. It sounds so literary.)

Status
Not open for further replies.