Attention, please

Status
Not open for further replies.

absolutewrite

Hiya all. This board has been infected by one or more bad eggs this week. Just wanted you to know I'm on the case and have my ban-gun ready to fire.

For all, if you plan to stick around here, please keep your language clean.

Oh, and welcome to the DoneDealers who've found us. Glad to have you here. Ease up on the newbies and we'll get along just fine.

A Pathetic Writer

Despite my distinctly ovaloid shape, and sulfurous emissions, I can assure you I am no bad egg. Just curmudgeonly and cantankerous, that's all.

;)

Hamboogul

APW,

Please conduct yourself with the courtesy that has been accorded to you. Some of us are here to learn from the working professionals.

So if you do not plan to help us newbies learn this craft, we would all appreciate it if you could at least throw encouraging comments.

Thanks in advance. :)

writerscut

Re: methinks you've just been egged, jen!

Load up the ban gun...

absolutewrite

:grin

Hamboog, I know you're still stinging from your father's poem (and who wouldn't be, really? It was so... so... pain-inducing), so I'll go easy on you. My father once sang his disapproval to me in a limerick he set to the dulcet tones of a mandolin. I've never quite been the same, and am given to bouts of weeping. :cry

Optimus: Thanks. That's just the impression I'm going for. Who needs talent when you're hot?

Pathetic: I have a feeling that ovaloid head of yours contains some actual good screenwriting advice. Looking forward to chatting.

Just let everyone get to know you before you start messing with our heads, 'kay? The people on this board come here for legit advice and help and sarcasm rather confuses our inferior minds. Thanks!

Hamboogul

Finally someone who understands!!!!

Optimus Maximus

Jenna,

You're welcome.

And thanks for the new sig!

absolutewrite

:grin

Hamboog (is it OK if I call you Hamboog?), I'm here for you anytime you need a shoulder to cry on. Really, man. Anytime.

Except early in the morning. I hate mornings.

mammamaia

let me know when they've gone, willya, jen?

i'm tired of wading through all their nonsense... see y'all next week [month/year?]!

love and hugs, maia

Optimus Maximus

Re: let me know when they've gone, willya, jen?

Not all of us are engaging in "nonsense."

Besides mdb, the most nonsense I've seen here is some horrible advice from veteran posters.

khabs

ok, joke got old

don't mind the intruders, they'll be gone soon enough
enjoy

love2code

holly cow... khabs is here too?
where's gw, mdbftp, and the rest...
I guess this is going to become the new one on one section :p

mdbftp

I'm afraid to post any more. I don't want to lose the New Friend tag that's by my name.

writerscut

I'm sure you're not hurting anyone's feelings...

Optimus Maximus

I don't even have a "tag."

I hate this place.

Ravenlocks01

I'm sure if you entreat Jenna on your knees, mdb, she could probably be prevailed upon to change your tag to "New Enemy."

;)

mdbftp

Can I be Arch Enemy?

absolutewrite

As certain members will tell you, asking me for a particular title usually results in my giving you the exact opposite of that title. I'm cruel like that.

Unfortunately, Ez-board is glitching away these days and most of our beloved members have lost the titles they worked so hard to achieve. Even me! (How I loathe my generic "administrator" title.)

It's a lot of work reinstating every title manually, so I'm waiting for Ez-board to tell me the glitch is over before I start giving people titles again.

joecalabre

When it works again, I would like the title of Village Idiot.

Ravenlocks01

Now you'll end up as Village Wise Guy.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.