Robeiae walks into a bar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
Robeiae goes into a bar and sees Terri (for the first time) sitting at the other end. After an hour of gathering up his courage (because you know how shy he is, especially in the presence of such beauty), he finally goes over to her and asks, tentatively, "Um, would you mind if I chatted with you for a while?" To which Terri responds by yelling, at the top of her lungs, "No, I won't sleep with you tonight!" By now, the entire bar is staring at them. Naturally, Robeiae is hopelessly and completely embarrassed and he slinks back to his table. After a few minutes, Terri walks over to him and apologizes. She smiles at him and says, "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you. You see, I'm a graduate student in psychology and I'm studying how people respond to embarrassing situations." To which Rob responds, at the top of his lungs, "What do you mean $200!"

WackAMole

WTF?!?!
Registered
Reaction score
Stew21 said:
Robeiae goes into a bar and sees Terri (for the first time) sitting at the other end. After an hour of gathering up his courage (because you know how shy he is, especially in the presence of such beauty), he finally goes over to her and asks, tentatively, "Um, would you mind if I chatted with you for a while?" To which Terri responds by yelling, at the top of her lungs, "No, I won't sleep with you tonight!" By now, the entire bar is staring at them. Naturally, Robeiae is hopelessly and completely embarrassed and he slinks back to his table. After a few minutes, Terri walks over to him and apologizes. She smiles at him and says, "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you. You see, I'm a graduate student in psychology and I'm studying how people respond to embarrassing situations." To which Rob responds, at the top of his lungs, "What do you mean $200!"

:ROFL:

CaroGirl

Living the dream
Registered
Reaction score
Trish goes to see a psychic. The psychic looks into her crystal ball.

"Oh dear," she says, "I have terrible news. I see within the waters of the future that your husband will die a violent and horrible death."

Trish sits in silence, looking at her trembling hands.

"But will I get away with it?"

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
robeiae said:
Anyway, it's backwards: I'd be the one playing with Terri's mind from the get go, and the one requesting payment for services... :tongue

next time I put you in a joke I'll make sure you are the only clever one in the bunch.
;)

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
CaroGirl said:
Trish goes to see a psychic. The psychic looks into her crystal ball.

"Oh dear," she says, "I have terrible news. I see within the waters of the future that your husband will die a violent and horrible death."

Trish sits in silence, looking at her trembling hands.

"But will I get away with it?"

well? what did the psychic say to the question? Will I? It's a Good question!
Come on. Don't leave me hangin!

:D

CaroGirl

Living the dream
Registered
Reaction score
Stew21 said:
well? what did the psychic say to the question? Will I? It's a Good question!
Come on. Don't leave me hangin!

:D
If you do it on the 7th day of the 7th month of the 2007th year, during a full moon and in the state of California, then you might get away with it. When you actually try to kill him won't matter in the slightest.

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
that's entirely too much effort and forethought for me, Caro. I guess I have to let him live.

NeuroFizz

The grad students did it
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
**** and her husband were having trouble paying bills, so they decided that *** would have to get a job. She wasn't qualified for anything, so in frustration, they concluded she'd have to prostitute herself. Nervous, she set out the first night in a short skirt and halter top, her curves setting a tempting lure. Three hours later, she returned, a fistful of money held out to her husband.
"How much did you get," he said, fanning the bills.
"Forty-four dollars."
"What jerk gave you four dollars?"
"All of them," she said with a smile.

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
Neuro walks into a bar and says, "Give me a beer before problems start!" So the barkeep sets up a beer--but he kind of wonders about it.

Again, Neuro orders a beer with, "Give me a beer before problems start!"

The bartender just shakes his head, a bit confused. This goes on for a couple of hours, and after the seventeenth beer the bartender is completely baffled, so he asks Rich, "When exactly are you planning to pay for these beers, anyway?"

Neurofizz answers, "Ah-HA, now the problems start!"

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
September skies said:
too late, we all saw it. And those of us who didn't, are using our imagination as to what you wrote....

TRISH! how could you!? .....er, never mind. I forgot, we're talking about Trish.

sometimes good judgment escapes me. this time it came back in time to delete before I got quoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.