dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
Saturday night, oh, probably at about 4:30 in the morning, while I slumbered, I had a doctor's appointment. And in the waiting room sitting across from me was Clay Aiken and his mother.

I wanted to say hi in the worst way, and tell him I was a huge fan, but I couldn't, because I wanted to tell him how much I loved his one song...

crap!

What was the name of that song?

How did it go?

Why is the only song I can remember "Invisible?" I hate that song!

Argh! I can't tell Clay I'm his biggest fan if I can't remember the damned name or tune of my favorite Clay song!

Anyway, Clay got called into the office before me, and I woke up before he got out.

Today, I looked it up. "I will carry you" which I now have playing in my head again. How the hell could I have forgotten that, especially with Clay RIGHT THERE in my head?

I am so ashamed.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
I'm ashamed that you're ashamed. Then again I didn't have clay in my head. :) Now if you had said Boy George then I could understand why do you want to hurt me.

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Isn't it astonishing how real our dreams seem as they're happening?

Maryn, who'd pay for a good flying dream

jbal

Registered
Reaction score
Just to let you all know, I'm combining these threads into an all new superstory where the MC has a dream about Clay Aiken, wakes up with a spider in his/her mouth and then...uh...buys a house. While going on job interviews. No never mind, that sucks.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
jbal said:
Just to let you all know, I'm combining these threads into an all new superstory where the MC has a dream about Clay Aiken, wakes up with a spider in his/her mouth and then...uh...buys a house. While going on job interviews. No never mind, that sucks.
I thought you meant suppository. :roll:

jbal

Registered
Reaction score
That would probably be just as effective.

I had a dream two nights ago that I woke up and thought "This would make a great novel!" This is the same way I got the idea for the book I'm writing now. But then, like an idiot, I went back to sleep assuming I would go right back to the same dream or just remember it, which of course I didn't. On the plus side, it probably wouldn't seem like a good idea later anyway.

J. Weiland

Lurker
Registered
Reaction score
I find it disturbing that people dream about Clay Aiken. Who is she, by the way?

PeeDee

Where's my tea, please...?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
You wanted messed up dreams? Here:

I was in my apartment (in my dream) and I looked out over the edge of my balcony and realized that there was a large black bear climbing off the balcony of the second story apartment right below me. Because I was worried about it getting near me, I poked at it with a long stick as it climbed, trying to make it go away.

By some feat of agility previously unknown to bears, it climbed up on MY balcony and I shut the glass patio door. The problem was, two of my cats, and a mom who was named Jenny (and is, in fact, a character in one of my stories) were still out there, and I had to get them inside without the bear getting them or me.

The problem was, the one kitty was eating honey nut cheerios and the other was eating fruity pebbles. I was worried they would get sick, because they were eating a lot. Jenny was having toast.

So how do I get the bear away? If I poke it, it might break the glass and come into my apartment (and my concern there is, I might not be able to get the cats in the carriers fast enough). I try throwing a nut away from the porch, but the bear doesn't care.

To make matters worse, one of my cats (who are inside) keep swatting at the bear through the glass.

What do I do?

I wake up, that's what. Damn it.

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
No option of tossing the fruity-pebble-eating cat to the bear as consolation bait?

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
That's what Colorado does to you Billy. Makes you dream of Clay Aiken. Get out while you still can!!!

Man... Denver tried to suck me in and keep me with that late snowstorm just as we were getting ready to leave, too!

Reaction score
I'm glad you got out and I'm sorry about the Clay Aiken situation.

Let's put this ugliness behind us and move on with the people's business.

PeeDee

Where's my tea, please...?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
SC Harrison said:
She's a very talented little girl who is trapped in a man's body.

Sort of a man's body, anyway.

:D

(I am not being very nice.)

SC Harrison

Dances With Hamsters
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
PeeDee said:
Sort of a man's body, anyway.

:D

(I am not being very nice.)

Poor Clay.

First he has to deal with getting his *** kicked on a daily basis (I'm assuming this), then comes the bicycle accident that gave him a permanent falsetto (I'm assuming this also), and then he gets diabetes from having soooo much sugar in his pocket (that's a total fabrication on my part).

And yes, there's a chance I may burn in hell for these remarks, but at least he won't be down there singing. :)

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
SC Harrison said:
And yes, there's a chance I may burn in hell for these remarks, but at least he won't be down there singing. :)

Won't that be your punishment though, SC?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.