What college did you all go to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleIT

Did you go to school to work in the film industry? To become a writer? Whats everyones story? Im still in college, but knew since my freshman year in high school that I wanted to write and make movies and have been learning everything I needed to since then. Im curious what path you all have taken and which of these have lead to success.

Hamboogul

I went to the most famous college in the world for my undergrad. Then I went to the most famous film school in the world for my graduate degree.

And this year, they are a combined 20-0 in football.

Writing Again

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What college did you all go to?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we all went to spaz tech.

That pretty well describes me. In six years of schooling I only broke my straight F grade once: That was because after the first day I never showed up in class: The teacher gave me a "D". It was choir by the way. When the teacher told me I was too incompetent and tone deaf to sing and that she wanted me to lip sync I told her I did my best lip sync at home where I did not have to listen to others sing.

scripter1

The School of hard knocks with on going studies in
The School of Life.

NikeeGoddess

hey scripter - we went to the same school. :D

unfortunately, there's no graduation date in sight. :\

write on!

JustinoXV

Having the studies that Scripter1 and Nikee had provide excellent source material for one's writings.

So be proud of your education.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.