Screenwriter Assignment (Immediately)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pamelajulious

We're looking to hire a writer to adapt a true story. We would like to hire a writer who has strong skills in writing "character driven dramas". All of the material is available i.e., story treatment and tape recordings. Both I and my partner are experienced writers however; we have several other projects that are preventing us from putting in the hours to meet the tight deadline.

Please contact us immediately by sending by an email with a short writing sample, software used, along with rates and estimate of timeline for a 90 page script. Again, all the material is available; rates must be reasonable.

If this works out there will be opportunity to work on several other projects over the next few months.

Major Hollywood Production companies and studios are currently reviewing this project.

[email protected]

Logline: This is the inspiring true-life story of an incomparable athlete who attained greatness, challenged defeat and transformed adversity into personal triumph. With his unending perseverance, we will experience his highs and lows as he strives to become one of the nation’s top collegiate sports sensations. The theme can be expressed as:

To persevere, trusting in what hopes he has is courage in a man.

Status
Not open for further replies.