Uh Oh. I've got a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birol

Around and About
Registered
Reaction score
In the past, when I was bored or down or bored and down and the forums were slow, Mac and I would wait until Jenna wasn't looking and go amucking through the boards. Then, in the morning (or afternoon), Jenna would wake up, see what we'd done, and we'd pretend to be sheepish about it.

I really need a good amucking right now, but Mac is now the board owner. Where's the fun of amucking with the board owner? It makes it really difficult to pretend to feel guilty the next morning.

I need a new amucking and nighttime troll-hunting partner.

Birol

Around and About
Registered
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing myself, jbal. You know, all of the ideas that involved really misbehaving were Mac's. Turnabout on Jenna's part would only be fair, wouldn't it?

robeiae

Touch and go
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thepondsofhappenstance.com
And Birol, if you need something to do, I suggest using your Mod powers to delete all of Ray's posts while he's not around.

Or you could go terrorize the newbies by threatening to ban them for poor communication skills.

Birol

Around and About
Registered
Reaction score
Yea! The smut mod just offered to go amocking with me! Vein, are the penguins available? Would you like to help me change everyone's avatars? How about turning all of Rob's posts into anagrams? I thought of strip poker, too, but wasn't certain how to make that work on the boards.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
robeiae said:
And Birol, if you need something to do, I suggest using your Mod powers to delete all of Ray's posts while he's not around.

Or you could go terrorize the newbies by threatening to ban them for poor commercial selling skills.
What you got to offer, Rob?

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
robeiae said:

Oh that's funny. Do it. Then I'll finally be in the lead.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.