Screenplay Coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.

scriptfix

172_1hlyplza1.jpg

Dear Screenwriter and valued customer,

The value of solid screenplay feedback cannot be underestimated. Great screenwriting comes from rewriting and story development, at script-fix we give the screenwriter the individual help to better their craft. Can you afford not to?

10% Gift Voucher:

To redeem the voucher simply enter the code below into the payment page on the site when you purchase a script-fix service.
The voucher is valid until January 2005.

Voucher Code: 101051000

*******************************​

Services:​

script-fix provides screenplay coverage and story development notes through our dedicated team of readers. Combined, our readers have read thousands of screenplays - written by professionals and non-professionals alike. Our services:

Coverage $75

3 pages of analysis covering the strengths and weaknesses of the concept, story, structure, characterization, and conflict. Comments also cover the story's overall effectiveness from dramatic, comedic, and emotionally involving standpoints.

Analysis $125

5 pages of in-depth analysis of concept, story, structure, characterization, and dialogue. Including a character breakdown, discussion of story strengths and weaknesses and suggestions for improvement of your screenplay.

Detailed $250

Detailed line-by-line analysis of story, structure, characterization, conflict, prose and dialogue. Including useful story suggestions to improve all elements of your screenplay. Comments also cover the concept and how to exploit it to its full potential. Special consideration is given to the 'hook,' discussing its effectiveness and how to develop and improve it. In addition you will receive a comprehensive grammar, spelling, and formatting check.

Screenplay Extensive $500

This service provides a comprehensive appraisal from two readers covering concept, structure, character, story, dialogue, prose, etc. As with 'detailed' it is both line-by-line analysis and includes a full grammar, spelling, and formatting check. Also included in the price is a second draft follow-up from both readers. Each reader works independently to offer suggestions for improvement. This means four sets of notes and two separate opinions. No time limit applies as to when the second draft can be submitted to us.

Screenplay Development $1600

This service provides unlimited 1-year screenplay support from the founder of script-fix to aid the writer in developing their screenplay through multiple drafts. Whether starting a new project from its conceptualization stage, or working from a first draft, this 'mentor' service is both comprehensive and rewarding for the dedicated screenwriter. This service includes discussion of changes over instant messenger, E-mail support with full back up, and supplemental notes. There is no limit to the amount of notes the client receives.

Proofread -- Grammar, Spelling and Format Check $60

A comprehensive check for your script to make sure it contains no grammatical or spelling errors, typos, or formatting mistakes. Make sure your script is as good as it can be before you send it into the marketplace.

Overnight Service $60 -- Fast next day service for your notes / Express 3-day service $30 -- Get your notes within 3 days.​

102_amex2.gif

145_verisign_visa.gif

153_paypal_sign222.jpg

Testimonials about the script-fix service:​

“David, I can't thank you enough for your comprehensive critique of my screenplay. The notes you provided were not
only constructive but motivating. The rewrite is underway and I will be forwarding it to you for another look. I'm really glad I sent it to you as your analysis was very revealing.” -- DN, North Hollywood

“I was very impressed, and was very happy with what I got back. I thought the breakdown and notes was very accurate and detailed and very constructive. You provided very clear and kind notes yet still made the poignant criticism that was needed.” – Nick Dunning, UK

"Hi David and the team at SF. I would just like to say that although I found my notes 'harsh' at first, if it wasn’t for you I’d never have taken the decision to do a page one rewrite on my script. If you’d been 'nice' I would’ve just continued to ignore the major problems with it. As it turns out your kick up the pants has meant I’ve got some very nice opportunities coming my way... Thank you again and if I’m brave enough you’ll be seeing a new script from me soon!” -- CL, France

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
We look forward to hearing from you soon,

David
Founder
www.script-fix.com

Status
Not open for further replies.