Thriller Fest

Linda Adams

Soldier, Storyteller
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.linda-adams.com
International Thriller Writers is holding their ThrillerFest in New York July 12-15, 2007. More info here: http://www.thrillerfest.org/

Note: The Web site isn't particularly designed well; it's very confusing to navigate. This a more direct link to the registration form: http://www.regonline.com/Checkin.asp?EventId=104370 , but you'll need to scroll all the way to the bottom to get to the online registration form. It took about three tries for me to find this and figure out how to register!

Good Word

still crazy after all these years
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.wordmountain.com
Yeah, Linda. Thanks for the link.

I'm just a few hours away--going to see if I could swing it. New York in the middle of the summer, though. What were they thinking?

Quiller

Registered
Reaction score
The price seems stratospheric to me for what seems a small potential gain, and I live a ten minute walk away from the Grand Hyatt so no hotel/meals/transportation costs. I deleted the url as soon as I was able to work my way through the multiple smoke screens to find the price.

Axler

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.markellisink.com
Quiller said:
The price seems stratospheric to me for what seems a small potential gain, and I live a ten minute walk away from the Grand Hyatt so no hotel/meals/transportation costs. I deleted the url as soon as I was able to work my way through the multiple smoke screens to find the price.

Yeah, the cost does seem rather high for what seems like--for right now--a very ambiguous pay-off. I'll wait and see.

I was interested in attending the first Thrillerfest in Arizona until I did a few comparative calculations and realized my wife and I could have gone to Ireland for a month for about what it would have cost us for a Thrillerfest weekend.