Script binders

Status
Not open for further replies.

snorklebum

This will probably be one where everybody has a different answer...I have seen LONG discussions on whether to use two or three brads...but maybe I can get a solid answer.
When sending a script to a studio or agent, what exactly should the cover be like?
Living in Mexico, I have been pretty much using whatever I could get my hands on or cut down from school supplies. At this point I have two different types of covers from Writers Store. One set folds over to cover up the brads and present an unmarked surface. The other is same size as the paper with punched holes, so that the brads are visible. (It looks stupid, but hey...BRADS are stupid)
Any reliable reports on what they need to see?

joecalabre

I would use a plain, three hole punched, white or light grey card stock and secure it with two brads on the top and bottom with back washers. All the stuff can be orders throuh the writer's store.

AaronB

All I've been able to find at Office Depot have been the brass-toned alloy brads, 1-1/2 inch. They don't have ACCO No. 5s. Is that a problem?

joecalabre

1 1/4" brads fits a standard length script (100 to 130 pages) best and producers and such hate when people cut them down to fit or let them hang long (scratches thier desktops, snags thier clothes, etc). Use the ATCO #5.

Status
Not open for further replies.