Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com

greglondon

Planet Wookie techno geek
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Rodents Of Unusual Size? I don't think they exist.
Website
www.greglondon.com
Reaction score
These are usually the people who when someone in a mostly democratic district forgot to register to vote but tries to anyway and is turned away starts yelling "People were turned away from the polls! Their votes were surpressed!"

I hate all of these groups because most of them don't want fairness. They don't want rule of law. They want anyone and everyone to vote, because IMO usually those "unregistered anyones and everyones" vote democrat. Although I have zero evidence to substantiate that. Thank you. But we know it's true. Like Haggard lying about his meth/prostitute friend.
:)

I worked last year as a ballot counter.

The people in charge were fair and honest. We didn't need a bunch of morons hanging over us.

We took the ballots and put them in the machine and tallied the votes. If there was a disuputed ballot because some idiot chose two candidates instead of one, the machine kicked out the ballot. The ballot went to a Repub and a Democrat ELECTION OFFICIAL to make a decision on. There wasn't a single problem with any disputed ballot. The voter either followed the directions or didn't.

Easy.

Tomorrow should be a big win for democrats, so I have a strong feeling that as long as these groups see the returns coming in in their favor, we won't see much of a compaint that "people were turned away!!" and "The lines were too long!!."

I suspect....

"What are we gonna do with all those people who had problems voting today!?"

"Nothing, who cares!!? We won!!!!"

But...maybe I'm wrong. I'll be the first to apologize.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.