PDA

View Full Version : When did you kill your T.V.?

Kentuk
11-05-2006, 06:57 AM
Do you watch T.V.?
Who watches more you or the spouse?
Does T.V. inspire your writing?
When do you plan to upgrade to HDTV?
Do you write while the T.V. is on?
Have you ever abused an appliance?

C.bronco
11-05-2006, 06:59 AM
I watch the Nascar races. Other than that, I relenquish access to the remote. I can talk extensively about Nick Jr. and Cartoon Network, as well as hunting and fishing shows in which I have no interest.

Kentuk
11-05-2006, 07:06 AM
Ouch! Just noticed I didn't post where I thought I did, can't delete now cause of the reply. Hey Mod!
I was inspired to ask because I misread the post about 'What to do when you don't read' as what do you do when you aren't reading.
Although I'm a late baby-boomer and should be part of the television generation I spent some formative years out of the country. I'm always amazed at how dependent people are on their television.

Rolling Thunder
11-05-2006, 07:46 AM
I have 5 channels. Seriously! Rabbit ears are free, cable is expensive and I always find something to do. Last time I had cable was in 1997.

WriterInChains
11-05-2006, 07:59 AM
I only have Basic Cable (~30 channels, only half of which ever have anything resembling decent programming). I only get cable at all so I can watch a local hard rock video show every week. :)

No spouse, but I only watch things that are truly good: well-written, well-acted, preferably both. Needless to say, I use my TV mostly to watch movies! My daughter doesn't watch TV at all, she even gave up on Law & Order this year (I may too, the writing's just not of the same caliber - jury's still out :)). Really, I watch less than 6 hours of TV in a given week (not including football games, my local access channel also gets the CFL!).

I've gone without having a TV a couple of times & it didn't really bother me (OK, after the first week or so, after I got over the DTs :)). I just love stories so much I have to have one for movies at least. DVD rentals are cheaper than the theater & I don't have to plan ahead as far.

When my kiddo moves out & takes her high-speed connection with her, I'll REALLY get a lot of writing done!

And to answer the last 4 questions: no; never, if I can get away with it; never; only my espresso machine.

Mandy-Jane
11-05-2006, 11:07 AM
I only watch TV because it inspires me to go off and write plays that are hopefully better than most of the stuff on TV these days.

Unique
11-05-2006, 05:20 PM
Do you watch T.V.?

I rarely ever watch TV. The last four or five I've had, have been given to me. (I guess I look deprived or something)

The spouse watched waaay more than I did. Thank goodness he's gone. Two idiot boxes in the same house is too many.

TV does not inspire my writing, it inspires my contempt.

I'll upgrade to HDTV when hell freezes over (or somebody gives me one. :D)

Sometimes I'll write when it's on because that means my son is watching a video or DVD movie from the library and I might actually get some uninterrupted 'think' time.

I've never physically abused an appliance (though I have been tempted); however, I have verbally abused television commercials. It's a hobby.

Theatre is art. Film is entertainment. Television is furniture.

xhouseboy
11-05-2006, 05:58 PM
Theatre is art. Film is entertainment. Television is furniture.

Sienfeld, The Simpsons, Frasier, Band of Brothers, Lonesome Dove, The Sopranos, The West Wing, and so on and so forth...

Not a bad output of entertainment from a piece of furniture.

Unique
11-05-2006, 06:04 PM
Sienfeld, The Simpsons, Frasier, Band of Brothers, Lonesome Dove, The Sopranos, The West Wing, and so on and so forth...

I'll give you those two. The rest I'll pay you to take away. Far, far away. ;)

Evaine
11-05-2006, 06:45 PM
At the moment all I watch (apart from the news occasionally) is Torchwood, the Doctor Who spin off.
I would have watched the new BBC Robin Hood series - I love the Robin Hood legend - but this version is just awful rubbish, and I can't sit through it.

Little Red Barn
11-05-2006, 06:56 PM
I have free T. V. Nine channels and I watch maybe an hour a week. I find music more inspirational for my writing.

scarletpeaches
11-05-2006, 07:07 PM
Do you watch T.V.? Only when there's something specific on that I want to watch - I never use the TV as background noise.
Who watches more you or the spouse? I live on my own!
Does T.V. inspire your writing? Rarely.
When do you plan to upgrade to HDTV? When I've saved up 3000 for an HD, digital-ready LCD TV. Aim for the top, baby! And to think at the moment I use a portable televideo which cost 95 - less than the licence!
Do you write while the T.V. is on? Nope.
Have you ever abused an appliance? Washing machine. My old telly. You name it, I've thrown something at it.

anavicenteferreira
11-05-2006, 07:15 PM
I have 4 channels. Anyway, half the time I forget to turn on the TV. I watch a couple of shows regularly, a few documentaries, some films, and occasionaly the news. Right now it must come to two hours a day.

I have been inspired by TV, generally documentaries.

eldragon
11-05-2006, 07:31 PM
We haven't had cable in our house in 3 or 4 years. No kidding. That means the only thing playing on the tube is Netflix rentals, or DVD's we already own or buy.

This works out great for everyone. My husband and I love foreign films, and get a great selection from Netflix. My kids don't beat the daylights out of each other trying to decide which Disney channel to watch.

I buy my 9 year old the complete seasons of Spongebob, her favorite show - and everyone is happy.

It really works well. Death to television.

Who has time to watch it anyway?

Shadow_Ferret
11-07-2006, 12:39 AM
Do you watch T.V.?
Of course! What kind of weirdo doesn't watch TV?

Probably equal.

As much as anything in life inspires it, yes.

Why? I can't tell the difference.

Sometimes.

Shh. I have beaten a few.

Jongfan
11-07-2006, 01:03 AM
Do you watch T.V.? Not often.. baseball and ER

Who watches more you or the spouse? Spouse

Does T.V. inspire your writing? No

When do you plan to upgrade to HDTV? No

Do you write while the T.V. is on? No, music only

Have you ever abused an appliance? Define abused???

Odile
11-07-2006, 11:57 AM

:D
We get these in the Netherlands too. I watch television, but since I write I find I prefer to think and write than to watch. Also my writing defines how I watch television. New insights lead to other perspectives.

Odile

K1P1
11-07-2006, 05:34 PM
When did you kill your T.V.?
- I think it was about 1970.

Do you watch T.V.?
- Only if there is something very special I want to watch, and I happen to remember when it comes on. Maybe 5-6 times a year. And when I'm stuck in a hotel room. Like last weekend. I flipped through all the channels each evening, and even what was showing on the Weather Channel and CNN was crappy pseudo-horror.

- Spouse - he watches the news

- Um, can't imagine how it would inspire knitting technique books, now that Elizabeth Zimmerman's off the air

- no plans

- if I'm writing while the spouse is watching the news - in different rooms on different floors of the house

- As a teenager, I once hit my sewing machine with my scissors when it jammed up for the umpteenth time. Why?

engmajor2005
11-07-2006, 10:08 PM
Do you watch T.V.?

Only when I'm too tired to think. Every once in a while, I'll catch something on Comedy Central.

I'm not married, but everyone else in the house (Mom, Grandma, Brother, Aunt, Uncle) watches more in a day than I do in a year.

No. I think I might have gotten one idea one time, but other than that, there's a reason I watch it whem I'm too tired to think.

Maybe one day when they're less than fifty dollars and my current TV breaks.

Try to, and fail. Too distracting. If someone is in another room and I might overhear, I turn up the music.

Define "abuse." I've kicked the shite out of a few appliances when they refused to work, and my poor cell phone is everything from a calculator to a watch.

heatheringemar
11-08-2006, 12:24 AM
My husband and I "killed" our TV shortly after we got married. We were tired of all the dreck and tired of the distraction.

Now we just use it for DVD rentals, and mostly, we listen to music instead.

When I lived with my parents, the TV was on from the time I got home from school (it made the house not so lonely), and I used to do my homework and other creative projects while it was on.

Yeshanu
11-08-2006, 01:05 AM
Don't watch TV, don't have cable or satellite.

Apparently, there was a study done that said watching TV (soap operas, specifically) actually makes you dumber...

I'm already dumb enough, thanks. :tongue

bluegrassandyb
11-08-2006, 01:29 AM
Do you watch T.V.? Very little, though I will be tuning in to the election results tonight.
Who watches more you or the spouse? Spouse.
Does T.V. inspire your writing? No.
When do you plan to upgrade to HDTV? Don't even know what that is.
Do you write while the T.V. is on? Yes, it occupies the wife and kids, so I don't have to entertain them.
Have you ever abused an appliance? That toaster is a liar; it was consensual!

Saint Fool
11-08-2006, 04:05 AM
Do you watch T.V.? Rabbit ears. 4 channels. Tape/watch about four shows a week and I love to shriek at the political shows on Sunday.

Who watches more you or the spouse? The former SO kept it turned on because he liked the visual/audio wallpaper. Drove me insane.

Does T.V. inspire your writing? I'l cop to thinking I could have written it better, but I've never tried a rewrite.

When do you plan to upgrade to HDTV? Since I found out that there will be converter devices for the rabbit ears crowd, probably never.

Do you write while the T.V. is on? If grocery lists and e-mails count as writing.

Have you ever abused an appliance? Who told you about my serger and the upholstery fabric?!?!?

Pat~
11-08-2006, 04:44 AM
Do you watch T.V.? Only an occasional episode of ER--if it's not a rerun, and I'll watch the figure skating championships

Who watches more you or the spouse? Hubby; he'll watch the news, too. But we're not really a TV watching family; we've never had cable, and mostly the kids and hubby use the TVs for renting movies.

Does T.V. inspire your writing? No

When do you plan to upgrade to HDTV? We have already

Do you write while the T.V. is on? Only because hubby uses headphones at night to watch TV while I'm on my laptop.

Have you ever abused an appliance? I've killed at least 3 steam irons, either by using tap water (instead of distilled), or by knocking them off the ironing board. Our current one lives because I've given up ironing.

Bat Guano
11-25-2006, 01:58 AM
It surprises me that nobody so far is specifically inspired by TV.

Sometimes a fragment of a programme is enough to give me an idea. One incorrect answer on a quiz show made me laugh so much I wrote several hundred words on Cezanne's ventriloquial skills. Another time a spitting football player provided a 500 word piece.

Mind you, I have also been motivated to write stories about rubber duck racing (after seeing one) and a job vacancy in Marks & Spencer for a bra-fitting assistant once generated a spoof application for that coveted position.

I didn't get the job.

Hidden Helper
11-25-2006, 05:14 AM
Do you watch T.V.?

Yes, I watch TV on a daily basis. I like The Office, Law and Order SVU, CSI, Battlestar Galactica (the new one), and occasionally news/the Today Show/newsmagazines.

I watch more than my husband.

Sometimes TV will inspire me. Usually if it's a news-related item about book publishing or writing I may blog about it.

I think we'll upgrade to HDTV in the next few months. I'm hoping the prices will drop after Christmas. My inlaws have a 42" plasma. We saw it yesterday and it ROCKS.

On occasion I'll work on the laptop with the TV on at night. But nothing too thought-intensive. I'll browse message boards, respond to email, etc.

Yeah, I have abused an appliance. One time....in band camp...(:)) okay, it was actually a college concert band tour, my hairdryer sparked, burned a whole through my shirt and on my stomach. So I threw it (while it was still plugged into the wall of the hotel bathroom). I guess that constitutes abuse!

aliajohnson
11-25-2006, 05:26 AM
I have zero channels, so there's no TV watching going on at my place. When I make the whopping three mile trek to my parents, however, I will sometimes indulge in a little PBS. When they had cable (more than three years ago), I enjoyed the History Channel.
HDTV will likely never happen.
TV hasn't inspired my writing recently, mostly because it hasn't been accessible.
NPR on the other hand, is like food for me. Must Have.
I haven't got enough appliances that I can afford to abuse any of them. Which is a shame--my oven could use a swift kick.

Cav Guy
11-25-2006, 06:57 AM
Do you watch T.V.? Rarely. Usually PBS or DVDs. Cable blows, since to get the channels we'd watch (all four of them) we'd have to get the most expensive package.

Who watches more you or the spouse? Spouse. By far.

Does T.V. inspire your writing? No.

When do you plan to upgrade to HDTV? Never

Do you write while the T.V. is on? Yes, with movies as background noise. It's not common, though.

Have you ever abused an appliance? I've been known to smack a misbehaving computer around a time or two.

TsukiRyoko
11-25-2006, 02:36 PM
While I do watch television, I don't watch an awful lot. I usually stick to stand-up comedy, anything on the discovery channel or the science channel (anyone need to know how fiber optics or goggles are made? right here!), foodnetwork, and my nightly anime (I know, I know, i'm still addicted, get off me).

If I had a spouse, I suppose I would watch the tv with them, but the minute a reality show clings to the screen, someone's getting beaten until they shine.

Yes, television does inspire me quite often. It also saves me some research time occasionally.

I do not plan on upgrading to HDTV, though I AM open to Christmas gifts maybe...?

I can only write with music on, no TV. The only channels I watch are deadly interesting most of the time, and can be fatal to my writing.

And have I ever abused an appliance? Yes, but let's not get into that....

nancy02664
12-14-2006, 01:40 AM
Do you watch T.V.?
Only if I'm being forced to (i.e., if there's one in my face at a bar, airport, restaurant, etc.); never at home.

Spouse, though he only watches weekend football.

It kills my writing--that's why I stopped watching. Too much time-suckage.

Um... never. I do plan to get rid of most/all of the TV sets in my house though (once the people living with us move out). I can't wait.

Never.

Maybe a blender once? Hm...

Soccer Mom
12-22-2006, 05:30 AM
I love TV. Love it. I have direct TV and TIVO (which totally rocks).

I learn all kinds of interesting things. Discovery Channel, Food Network, History Channels, A&E, National Geographic....TV doesn't have to rot your brain. There's so much interesting stuff on now. Yes, TV frequently inspires my writing. I got the idea for my next mystery from a True Crime show on Court TV.

Oh yeah, did I mention Sports? Love me some ESPN.

But I don't watch any sitcoms or dramas with the exception of Lost.

No, I would never abuse my TV. That would be wrong.

C.bronco
12-22-2006, 05:34 AM
Hi Mom! Missed you. Have you bought every "Cars" toy for Xmas yet? I'm almost there.

C.bronco
12-22-2006, 05:35 AM
P.S. I don't get control of the remote... ever.

Gary
12-22-2006, 06:38 AM
I watch three shows...House, 24 and NCSI, and a little bit of auto racing. Other than that, I listen to talk radio during the day and music the rest of the time. I mostly hate TV.

My wife watches constantly and has Tivo on both sets because she can't record everything she wants to see on one machine. She watches in the living room until midnight, then comes to bed and turns the set on in there and falls asleep watching.

kct webber
12-22-2006, 10:11 AM
Do you watch T.V.? Way too much, though mostly documentary type stuff. I spent 8 months in Puerto Rico recently and spent the entire time without a TV; I didn't miss it at all. But when it's here... It's like bloody heroine. I should shoot it, I think.
Who watches more you or the spouse? No spouse. I have a dog--he watches it less.
Does T.V. inspire your writing? Sometimes. I've found myself using a lot of what I learned on the History Channel or Discovery, Military Channel, etc.
When do you plan to upgrade to HDTV? Already have. An addict will find a way...
Do you write while the T.V. is on? I used to, but I found my work/productivity really suffering. When I'm laughing at South Park, it's hard to write.
Have you ever abused an appliance? Appliances screw with me + I own guns x stress = YES.

readlorey
01-02-2007, 12:54 AM
I watch TV to veg out. Or to watch a good movie that I either rent or Netflix sends me. Or when a friend comes over with a movie to share.

I use my TV for my XBOX and back ground noise.

WildScribe
01-02-2007, 12:58 AM
Do you watch T.V.?

I moved out of my parents' home shortly after I turned 18. My fiance (now my husband) and I never wanted TV, so we didn't buy one. We FINALLY gave in and bought a TV/DVD player a couple of months ago, which lives in our closet, plays the occasional CD, and even shows us it's face about once a month when we want to watch a movie. I turn the DVD player on for music so that it is faint enough to work over, but otherwise the thing is pretty dormant. Both sides of the family think we're insane, and can't understand why we don't take advantage of the DirecTV dish that was left here by the last owner. Ah, well.

Also, I HATE it when people start a conversation with the words: You know that commercial....

wmd
01-10-2007, 04:53 AM
I have actually started to hate my TV. My wife and my son watch way more than I do. The only time I really watch it is for some sports games(which I have cut way back in recent years) and movies. Movies inspire me more than TV.

The only two shows that I specifically watch is Heroes and Survivor. And since they are not on right now I dont watch anything.

I was actually considering getting rid of cable, but then my son would have no cartoons, which means no distractions when I am trying to write :)

Chumplet
01-10-2007, 05:29 AM
Do you watch T.V.?
My mom is an addict, and it continues with my generation. I watch waaaay too much TV, although primarily in the evenings. Daytime TV is so lame.
I watch hockey. Lots and lots of hockey. If there's an NHL game on, I'm there.

Probably the same.

Not really - it's more of a background when I'm writing.

Not a priority of mine, but when we can afford it, my husband will likely invest, since we love epic type movies with strong visuals.

Yup.

Nope.

I heard a rumour that television may not be available for free for much longer. Apparently they won't be transmitting by antenna in a few years. I don't remember where I heard it, though...

Vincent
01-10-2007, 05:37 AM
T.V. is my friend.

Kentuk
01-10-2007, 06:08 AM
T.V. is my friend.

Do you like change the channels or stay true to one?

Or your exercise program is taking the batteries out of your remote?

Or you are pathetically honest.

Vincent
01-10-2007, 06:53 AM
Staying true to one channel? I can barely conceive of such a thing. I said T.V. was my friend, not the networks. The networks treat the viewer with undisguised contempt.

And if some of them get their way, it will only get worse. It's not breaking news, but apparently some of the network heads are very impressed with this emerging technology.

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn9011&feedId=online-news_rss20

The TV-advert enforcer

If a new idea from Philips catches on, the company may not be very popular with TV viewers. The company's labs in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, has been cooking up a way to stop people changing channels to avoid adverts or fast forwarding through ads they have recorded along with their target programme.

The secret, according to a new patent filing, is to take advantage of Multimedia Home Platform - the technology behind interactive television in many countries around the world. MHP software now comes built into most modern digital TV receivers and recorders. It looks for digital flags buried in a broadcast, and displays messages on screen that let the viewer call up extra features, such as additional footage or information about a programme.

Philips suggests adding flags to commercial breaks to stop a viewer from changing channels until the adverts are over. The flags could also be recognised by digital video recorders, which would then disable the fast forward control while the ads are playing.

Philips' patent acknowledges that this may be "greatly resented by viewers" who could initially think their equipment has gone wrong. So it suggests the new system could throw up a warning on screen when it is enforcing advert viewing. The patent also suggests that the system could offer viewers the chance to pay a fee interactively to go back to skipping adverts.

draculeen
01-10-2007, 07:38 AM
Out of choice I don't have cable. I don't even use rabbit ears for the free channels.
I only have Netflix, through which I can watch tons of american great movies and tv shows of my choice such as Futurama and Arrested Development, commercial free, together with many movies from other countries from all over the world.
I think the dutch idea is preposterous.
PS. I gave up on cable about 2 years ago. I wouldn't even have it for free anymore.

benbradley
01-10-2007, 09:02 AM
Do you watch T.V.?
No, no spouse, no, never, and hell no I can barely write anything without a nearby boob toob emanating its slime.

No commen#@&!!x$.p(
NO CARRIER

BlueTexas
01-10-2007, 10:24 AM
Do you watch T.V.? Yes. I watch a lot of PBS, History channels and HBO series shows. I also have to watch some for work.

Who watches more you or the spouse? The spouse. When we met, I didn't own a TV, didn't want one. If I didn't have a TV now, I'd be getting my history from books. But he watches a lot of sports and movies.

Does T.V. inspire your writing? It has. Shows like Six Feet Under have.

When do you plan to upgrade to HDTV? Already have one. See the spouse question.

Do you write while the T.V. is on? Not in the same room, but we only own one TV so it's easy to be in a different room.

Have you ever abused an appliance? A blender. It deserved it.

FergieC
01-10-2007, 03:55 PM
I still have a TV, but rarely watch it. When I do watch it, I just veg out and end up like Ignatious J Reilly, shouting how can they show such rubbish... at it. I almsot got rid of it a few years back, then decided to keep it for news and current affairs, but after the Iraq war, I can't watch politicians without getting angry either, so I don't know why I have it really. It's just a waste of time.

Jamesaritchie
01-10-2007, 05:54 PM
Do you watch T.V.?

Yes, I watch TV. I think there are many wonderful programs on. PBS is loaded, and so is The History Channel. I love The Travel Channel, and The Food Channel. I watch several shows on Sci-fi.

My spouse.

Everything on TV is there because someone wrote it, and as I said, a fair bit of it is wonderful.

Already have, and it's great. The picture is unbelievably better than standard TV.

Sure. No problem.

Just a typewriter that I once beat to death with a baseball bat.

Jamesaritchie
01-10-2007, 05:58 PM
The patent also suggests that the system could offer viewers the chance to pay a fee interactively to go back to skipping adverts.

It could also make the first company that didn't go along with this about ten billion dollars. The trouble with such schemes is that good business means giving consumers what they want, and you can bet someone will build a TV that doesn't do this.

Popeyesays
01-11-2007, 01:22 AM
Don't kill your TV yet, guys! Harry Dresden hits the box the last week of January--Yup, Jim Butcher's wizard - detective has his own show on the Sci-Fi Network either the 24th or the 28th, I forget which.

Regards,
Scott

ChunkyC
01-11-2007, 04:58 AM
Do you watch T.V.?
Yes, a fair bit. I have satellite, I signed up for about 100 or so channels out of a possible 300+. I prefer PBS, The Learning Channel, HGTV, A&E, The Discovery Channel, BookTV, stuff like that. I also have a collection of about 300 movies, perhaps half on DVD, the rest are older VHS tapes. My prize possession is the original Star Wars trilogy VHS tapes, the first time they were ever released to the public. They're retired now. :)

The spouse, because I work about four times the hours she does.

Sure. A well written show such as Studio 60 or the new Battlestar Galactica can really get me fired up to write.

No specific timeline, but I'd suspect by the end of this year I might be able to afford it. I can't wait.

No. I prefer to have no distractions when I write.

Only when I've accidentally tuned the TV to something useless like Fear Factor or The View.

ETA: I moved this over to Office Party from the book club forum.

clresu
04-29-2007, 04:53 AM
No. Never. It's horrible for people, a tool of indoctrination, which includes the news that is covered, the way its covered, and everything otherwise which gives one a small handful of tight, rigid 'ways to be.' Even when you write something that 'responds' counter to what's on that thing, you're suddenly in its limited landscape, realize it or not.

Dancre
04-29-2007, 05:02 AM
Do you watch T.V.?

I watch wayyy too much TV!!!!! Who invented this cursed thing anyways???? Yeah, I know, no one's forcing me to watch it. But yes, I am sometimes insired, especially with Planet Earth. I got great ideas for my fantasy novel world. It's amazing that we have such an incredible planet!! who needs another world when we got this one that's just sooo fasinating!!! and no, i've never abused an appliance before. But it would make an interesting novel.

kim

SpookyWriter
04-29-2007, 05:05 AM
[quote=Kentuk;901088]

Do you watch T.V.?

I am blind in one eye and have troubles seeing out the orther, so no I don;t watch too much t.v. However, I do spend a lot of my free time watching the old people trying to cross the steet in rush hour with only four seconds to get across before (splat) they become another stat.

I ain't married. Thank you. I gave up women to support my other vices.

I get more inspired by the gang bangers hanging out at Circle K than what's on American t.v.

What the hell is HDTV?

I can't even manage to poop when there is noise in the background, let alone try to write.

I have a restraining order out on my toaster. Does that count?

Carrie in PA
04-29-2007, 05:54 AM
Do you watch T.V.?

Yes.

He does.

Not particularly.

I have HDTV. A bigscreen HDTV. And a satellite with a shitload of channels.

Yes.

There was that one time with the blender, but I was cleared of all charges...

Pagey's_Girl
04-29-2007, 07:13 AM
Do you watch T.V.?

Yeah, I watch it - I admit. Mostly Cops, the Weather Channel, CNN and anything involving car chases - World's Wildest Police Videos, et al.

Not married, so that one's moot. I do have an ex who was really into NASCAR, though.

Sometimes...

Only when I have to.

Oh yeah, all the time.

Not a TV, but I killed a small refrigerator once by accident. I was attempting a quickie defrost with an ice pick and I stabbed it in the coil. When I heard the hisssssss of escaping freon I knew I had just done a Very Bad Thing...

DamaNegra
04-29-2007, 07:19 AM
Do you watch T.V.?
no

dunno

no

what's that?

no

as in... sexual abuse?? :Ssh:

Kentuk
04-29-2007, 07:25 AM
Dam you invented a whole new class of sex crime.

DamaNegra
04-29-2007, 07:28 AM
Dam you invented a whole new class of sex crime.
:D

I'm good like that, lol