ColoradoGuy

I've seen worse.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.chrisjohnsonmd.com
Another sad one. Ted Haggard is (was) a very, very big-time Evangelical Christian leader, one rumored to be about to run for national public office in Colorado, pastor to one of the largest mega-churches in America, buddy of James Dobson of Focus of the Family, etc., etc.. He resigned today after being caught buying drugs from a male prostitute. Colorado Springs, the Mother House for these folks, must be having a meltdown. Wish I were there to see it. At this point the good pastor maintains that, even though he spent time with a male prostitute and bought drugs from him, he never used the drugs ("I threw them away") or had sex with the man. Right.

Maybe it will make folks think twice about condemning the "gay lifestyle," whatever that is. We all have feet of clay.

ColoradoGuy

I've seen worse.
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.chrisjohnsonmd.com
Sorry, didn't see it. My link is a new one to today's Colorado Springs Gazette, though, which pretty much substantiates the claims of yesterday. Maybe Mac could smoosh the two together.

Reaction score
ColoradoGuy said:

"Smoosh" was banned by the International Messageboard Council back in '98, CG.

When it comes to "smooshing" threads, you can say combine, merge, intertwine and mesh. It wasn't my decision though, so don't shoot the messenger.

Sorry to keep being the bearer of bad news tonight for you, dude.
:)

English Dave

Registered
Reaction score
Is this a drugs, hypocrite or a homosexual thread? Focus people!

Status
Not open for further replies.