PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant or former pregnant needed

jenfreedom
11-03-2006, 09:12 AM
I'm looking for women who have spent a lot of time on the computer while pregnant. I'd like mainly individuals who work on a computer but could possibly use individuals who just spend a lot of time recreation-wise on the computer.

Most of my writing focuses on pregnant women but my regular and even alternative pools of sources seem to be lacking in the computer skills area. Then I thought "obviously writers spend tons of time on their computers" so I thought I'd ask here.

If interested please e-mail me (through my profile e-mail) I'll e-mail you back from my professional e-mail address to set up an e-mail or phone interview. The interviews should not take long as it's a shorter article -- but I am trying to round up all of my experts by the 10th for my deadline a few days later. (Editor wanted the article quick).

Thanks so much & take care
~ Jennifer

BottomlessCup
11-03-2006, 09:13 AM
Check in here. (http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36115)

:)

JennaGlatzer
11-03-2006, 09:29 AM
Ha! B-Cup has it right. There are a bunch of us preggies around AW right now.

I definitely fit the bill. I'll e-mail you.

jenfreedom
11-04-2006, 02:41 AM
Thanks so much to everyone who responded. I think that I have enough mamas and soon-to-be's now! Knowing me I'll be writing another pregnancy article soon and I'll be sure to check back in here. Everyone's been great.

Thanks again & take care
~ Jennifer