Markets for Christian fiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lavinia

Registered
Reaction score
Hi. I have written a piece that is along the lines of "Footprints." I am having a hard time finding a place for it. I believe it is inspired and is actually very good. However, I am finding that it is difficult to market as most Christian markets only use non-fiction. I would think it would work in an anthology but don't know of any that accept fiction. Also- it would work as a small gift book. The target audience is women ages 18-50 or something like that. The basic premise is that we are all broken by past experiences and it is through Christ that we are made whole again.

But as I said, it is tough finding a market for it. Any advice would be very much appreciated. I have also posted this under Freelancing (I believe) as I think a lot of the time, people don't make it down here to this part of the site. But we'll see. Anyway- thank you so much!

Lavinia

Gravity

Seen 'em come, seen 'em go
Registered
Reaction score
Once you've heard the truth, everything else is ju
Lavinia: pick up Christian Writers Market Guide 2006, by Sally Stuart. Your local library should have it in the reference section. It lists who's buying what, and is invaluable. Hope this helps.

Lavinia

Registered
Reaction score
Yes I did check out the sticky. There is a lot of great information there, but nothing that this particular piece will work for. I'll take a look at the Christian Writer's Market and see if that gets me any results.

Lavinia

Status
Not open for further replies.