PDA

View Full Version : This Woman Needs to Be Thrown In Jail Already

billythrilly7th
10-26-2006, 10:44 AM
"Campbell Arrested for "Assault"

Naomi Campbell has been arrested after her female drugs counselor accused the supermodel of attacking her. The 36-year-old beauty was taken to a police station in central London yesterday, after being arrested on suspicion of assault at an address in the British capital's Westminster district. Police officers visited the location where the alleged incident took place at 1:00 on Wednesday. The unnamed counselor was reportedly scratched all over her face. A spokesman for Campbell says "there has been a misunderstanding." He adds, "We are sure it will all be sorted out when the police investigate." Campbell is currently fighting three lawsuits, all filed by former employees, who claim the supermodel assaulted them."

Someone needs to do something to stop this monster.

A couple months in the clink might straighten her out.

There are never any consequences for her actions so she just continues her behavior.

Hmmmmf.

Birol
10-26-2006, 11:08 AM
Moved from OP.

billythrilly7th
10-26-2006, 11:13 AM
Moved from OP.

Where's my rep point, B?

I was under the impression that everytime you had a thread moved you got a rep point to ease the pain of putting it in the wrong place.

Maybe I was mistaken.

:Shrug:

Thank you.

dclary
10-26-2006, 11:15 AM
Everytime a thread gets moved, a PIMP gets his wings.

dclary
10-26-2006, 11:16 AM
Is there something controversial about wanting violent drug abusers thrown in jail? I'm confused.

billythrilly7th
10-26-2006, 11:18 AM
I guess this woman is going to have to fracture someone's skull or take out an eye before she ever gets what she deserves.

JennaGlatzer
10-26-2006, 11:23 AM
Clary, it's a "Current Event."

And Billy, I'm with you. This woman is so unhinged. How does she keep getting away with it? It's always a "misunderstanding."

P.S. From http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20061026.wnaomi1026/BNStory/Entertainment/home :

Campbell has faced legal problems before. The London-born model appeared in a New York court earlier this year to face allegations that she threw a phone at a maid. She also faced an allegation in 2003 and again in 2004 of assaulting people who worked for her. She pleaded guilty in Toronto to an assault charge for beating another assistant while making a film in 1998.

billythrilly7th
10-26-2006, 11:26 AM
And Billy, I'm with you. This woman is so unhinged. How does she keep getting away with it? It's always a "misunderstanding."

:ROFL:

I know. It's hilarious how many misunderstandings she has had with housekeepers and personal assistants that end up with them being bloodied.

At what point do you have to spend time in jail?

It's unbelievable.

dclary
10-26-2006, 11:52 AM
Clary, it's a "Current Event."

My bad.

Do you know my friend Rob Shacklett from high school?

dpaterso
10-26-2006, 12:38 PM
You can't put a supermodel in jail! That's, that's, un-American! Especially one who was married to a U2 member. She got issued with a lifelong get out of jail free card, personally signed by all the band members and the Pope. I think Naomi is sadly misunderstood, violence is just her way of expressing her desire to be loved. And, she's a raving loony. Thank you.

-Derek
My Web Page - sci-fi, fantasy, horror, cyborgs, AIs, dragons, vampyres. (http://hometown.aol.co.uk/DPaterson57)
Insert naked picture here.

xhouseboy
10-26-2006, 01:05 PM
Not only a looney, also one hell of a writer. This according to an interview she gave some years ago after her book came out and then bombed. As did she on the catwalk, sprawled out there there like the waste of good breathing space she is. Even those 63 inch heels couldn't take the weight of her ego.

dpaterso
10-26-2006, 01:29 PM
"Naomi's very much the author but Caroline [Upcher] is the writer. That's fair. You can't expect Naomi to produce a novel straight off on her own." ~Chris Owen, British literary agent, on supermodel's debut novel, Sept 1994.

You're just jealous of her writing prowess, aren't you?

-Derek
My Web Page - sci-fi, fantasy, horror, cyborgs, AIs, dragons, vampyres. (http://hometown.aol.co.uk/DPaterson57)
There's a story going around 'bout how some 20 Redcoats got killed by a ghost or some damn thing, carried a Cherokee tomahawk.

xhouseboy
10-26-2006, 02:05 PM
My Web Page - sci-fi, fantasy, horror, cyborgs, AIs, dragons, vampyres. (http://hometown.aol.co.uk/DPaterson57)[/I]
There's a story going around 'bout how some 20 Redcoats got killed by a ghost or some damn thing, carried a Cherokee tomahawk.

Maybe. But I'm not jealous of her sashaying skills. I've accomplished better falls than that on a Saturday night - and jumped back to my feet a hell of a lot quicker too.

MattW
10-26-2006, 03:21 PM
Celebrities don't serve jail time.

And their behavior should be emulated in every way - wasteful living, willful ignorance, and hypocritical preaching about pet causes.

dpaterso
10-26-2006, 04:25 PM
But I'm not jealous of her sashaying skills. I've accomplished better falls than that on a Saturday night - and jumped back to my feet a hell of a lot quicker too.

I've never worn Vivienne Westwood platforms since that tragic incident, in protest. Naomi's habits income depends on not breaking her legs, hips, spine, etc. so it's small wonder she was cautious about jumping up quickly. If she'd been blitzed out of her head she probably wouldn't have felt a thing. Poor dear.

And their behavior should be emulated in every way - wasteful living, willful ignorance, and hypocritical preaching about pet causes.

Well said sir! Let's hope we can add gratuitously adopting foreign babies to that list soon.

-Derek
You know what the definition of insanity is, baby? Performing the same task over and over and expecting different results. Learned that in murder rehab.

kikazaru
10-26-2006, 04:25 PM
I agree this woman has used up way more public goodwill than anyone person deserves - who the hell does she think she is? Toss her in jail already - preferably with a large and very cranky room mate. What is surprising, is that she hasn't hit someone who hits her right back - a good pop in the snot box might make her think twice, if not about how about her behaviour, then perhaps how unphotgenic a broken nose might make her.

SC Harrison
10-26-2006, 05:23 PM
a good pop in the snot box

This registered a 6.2 on the nasty scale. Plus, it made me sneeze, which is really weird.

Kate Thornton
10-26-2006, 06:21 PM
Add breaking her legs - 6.2 is not enough for repeat assaulters. If she can't get jail, then a thorough mess-her-up beating with something heavy should suffice.

SeanDSchaffer
10-26-2006, 06:51 PM
"Campbell Arrested for "Assault"

Naomi Campbell has been arrested after her female drugs counselor accused the supermodel of attacking her. The 36-year-old beauty was taken to a police station in central London yesterday, after being arrested on suspicion of assault at an address in the British capital's Westminster district. Police officers visited the location where the alleged incident took place at 1:00 on Wednesday. The unnamed counselor was reportedly scratched all over her face. A spokesman for Campbell says "there has been a misunderstanding." He adds, "We are sure it will all be sorted out when the police investigate." Campbell is currently fighting three lawsuits, all filed by former employees, who claim the supermodel assaulted them."

There are never any consequences for her actions so she just continues her behavior.

Hmmmmf.

I assaulted a man once. After two days in jail (and my debt to society was nowhere near finished being paid off, as attested to by having been on probation for six years without the ability to drive a car) I realized the error of my ways.

I agree, Billy. Let this woman have a quick time in jail and she might just realize that she is not above the law just because she is a supermodel. It might shape her act up, the way that drug counseling doesn't seem to be helping.

Tracy
10-26-2006, 07:32 PM
You can't put a supermodel in jail! That's, that's, un-American! Especially one who was married to a U2 member. She got issued with a lifelong get out of jail free card, personally signed by all the band members and the Pope. I think Naomi is sadly misunderstood, violence is just her way of expressing her desire to be loved. And, she's a raving loony. Thank you.

-Derek

Just to correct a fact - she was never married to a U2 member. She was briefly engaged to Adam Clayton, but never married.

This, of course, doesn't take away from your basic premise (if I understand it correctly) that it seems as if her celebrity is protecting her.

Kasey Mackenzie
10-26-2006, 08:49 PM

Hmmmmf.

I said pretty much EXACTLY the same thing when I heard the story this morning. Only I said they should throw her *** in prison for a year or two. The longer she goes without any true consequences, the more "alteracations" there are going to be. I'm so sick of reading about these stupid "altercations." One of these days she's going to seriously hurt someone, and whatever governments have just consistently let her off are going to face a huge lawsuit.

Kasey Mackenzie
10-26-2006, 08:53 PM
What is surprising, is that she hasn't hit someone who hits her right back - a good pop in the snot box might make her think twice, if not about how about her behaviour, then perhaps how unphotgenic a broken nose might make her.

Well, the SECOND she lay a finger on me or threw something at me, her anorexic butt would be on the floor so fast she wouldn't have time to screech about what a World Famous Model Slash Author she is...Hell, all I'd have to do is sit on her and start swinging.

But...er...that would be self-defense, right? I'd be so scared she might continue viciously assaulting me that I wouldn't be able to stop. (Think the jury will buy it?)

David McAfee
10-26-2006, 09:08 PM
I agree this woman has used up way more public goodwill than anyone person deserves - who the hell does she think she is? Toss her in jail already - preferably with a large and very cranky room mate. What is surprising, is that she hasn't hit someone who hits her right back - a good pop in the snot box might make her think twice, if not about how about her behaviour, then perhaps how unphotgenic a broken nose might make her.

Problem is, as soon as someone struck back, she'd probably file assault charges on them. She can afford a real good lawyer.

bloemmarc
10-27-2006, 01:36 AM
Heck ya, I'd toss her but out in a second.

Well, the SECOND she lay a finger on me or threw something at me, her anorexic butt would be on the floor so fast she wouldn't have time to screech about what a World Famous Model Slash Author she is...Hell, all I'd have to do is sit on her and start swinging.

But...er...that would be self-defense, right? I'd be so scared she might continue viciously assaulting me that I wouldn't be able to stop. (Think the jury will buy it?)

Elodie-Caroline
10-27-2006, 01:09 PM
That is just what I was thinking and going to say yesterday!... Except I couldn't answer it then though, I didn't have enough posts, and then couldn't find this one again until the very kind Jenna sent me the link! lol :2angel:
I'm happy to say that no one and their status in life would ever stop me retaliating if they struck me first.

Problem is, as soon as someone struck back, she'd probably file assault charges on them. She can afford a real good lawyer.

Ellie

eldragon
10-27-2006, 05:15 PM
Celebrities don't go to real jail. Ok, maybe Mike Tyson was in a real jail, but name another.

Elodie-Caroline
10-27-2006, 06:21 PM
Gary Glitter...

Celebrities don't go to real jail. Ok, maybe Mike Tyson was in a real jail, but name another.

billythrilly7th
11-16-2006, 04:31 AM
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=2653885

wyer and a Manhattan prosecutor tried unsuccessfully to cut a deal on charges that she threw a cell phone at her maid over a pair of missing jeans.

"We're still in the process of working out a possible disposition," said Assistant District Attorney Shanda Strain at a short hearing where the 36-year-old supermodel stood mutely. She is due back in court Jan. 16.

Campbell's lawyer, David Breitbart, said he was considering a plea offer from the Manhattan district attorney's office but declined to provide details. Campbell, who didn't speak with reporters after the hearing, showed up for court in a formfitting dark gray dress and a black cloth jacket, with 3-inch heels on black suede pumps.

Breitbart told reporters Campbell hoped to reach an agreement that would only require community service. The British catwalker could face up to seven years in prison and deportation if convicted on the assault charge.

Don't do a plea!!

What is wrong with our District Attorney's?? I hope this D.A. is holding out for jail time!

Throw this women in jail!! It's enough with the community service stuff.
It hasn't worked for this lunatic.

AHHHHHH!!!!!!! I can't take it.

Let's just let her keep doing what she's doing until she really hurts someone. Takes out an eye. Breaks someone's neck by pushing them down the stairs.

Please, Zeus, give me god like powers for 24 hours and let me right all the wrongs!!

nicegrrl
11-16-2006, 05:26 AM
I dont blame these girls for not hitting her back. I would not get in a fight with Naomi Cambell. I mean, I bet I could break Nicole Richie into two, but Naomi Cambell is six ft tall and she is no anorexic- she is all muscle tone. That plus her vicious nature would make her pretty deadly. Id just settle for a bruised head and a lawsuit.

nicegrrl
11-16-2006, 05:28 AM
Ok, maybe Mike Tyson was in a real jail, but name another.

Lil Kim, Martha Stewart...

In the US, Naomi would be in Jail.

Haggis
11-16-2006, 05:45 AM
I'm disappointed in you, Billy. I thought this thread was going to be about Cindy Sheehan.

dclary
11-16-2006, 05:55 AM
The fact she's not in jail shows why our country is better than most others.