This Woman Needs to Be Thrown In Jail Already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
"Campbell Arrested for "Assault"

Naomi Campbell has been arrested after her female drugs counselor accused the supermodel of attacking her. The 36-year-old beauty was taken to a police station in central London yesterday, after being arrested on suspicion of assault at an address in the British capital's Westminster district. Police officers visited the location where the alleged incident took place at 1:00 on Wednesday. The unnamed counselor was reportedly scratched all over her face. A spokesman for Campbell says "there has been a misunderstanding." He adds, "We are sure it will all be sorted out when the police investigate." Campbell is currently fighting three lawsuits, all filed by former employees, who claim the supermodel assaulted them."

Someone needs to do something to stop this monster.

A couple months in the clink might straighten her out.

There are never any consequences for her actions so she just continues her behavior.

Hmmmmf.

Reaction score
Birol said:
Moved from OP.

Where's my rep point, B?

I was under the impression that everytime you had a thread moved you got a rep point to ease the pain of putting it in the wrong place.

Maybe I was mistaken.

:Shrug:

Thank you.

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
Everytime a thread gets moved, a PIMP gets his wings.

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
Is there something controversial about wanting violent drug abusers thrown in jail? I'm confused.

Reaction score
I guess this woman is going to have to fracture someone's skull or take out an eye before she ever gets what she deserves.

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
Clary, it's a "Current Event."

And Billy, I'm with you. This woman is so unhinged. How does she keep getting away with it? It's always a "misunderstanding."

P.S. From http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20061026.wnaomi1026/BNStory/Entertainment/home :

Campbell has faced legal problems before. The London-born model appeared in a New York court earlier this year to face allegations that she threw a phone at a maid. She also faced an allegation in 2003 and again in 2004 of assaulting people who worked for her. She pleaded guilty in Toronto to an assault charge for beating another assistant while making a film in 1998.

Last edited:
Reaction score
JennaGlatzer said:
And Billy, I'm with you. This woman is so unhinged. How does she keep getting away with it? It's always a "misunderstanding."

:ROFL:

I know. It's hilarious how many misunderstandings she has had with housekeepers and personal assistants that end up with them being bloodied.

At what point do you have to spend time in jail?

It's unbelievable.

Last edited:

dpaterso

Also in our Discord and IRC chat channels
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
You can't put a supermodel in jail! That's, that's, un-American! Especially one who was married to a U2 member. She got issued with a lifelong get out of jail free card, personally signed by all the band members and the Pope. I think Naomi is sadly misunderstood, violence is just her way of expressing her desire to be loved. And, she's a raving loony. Thank you.

-Derek
My Web Page - sci-fi, fantasy, horror, cyborgs, AIs, dragons, vampyres.
Insert naked picture here.

xhouseboy

In the Yellow Woods
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Not only a looney, also one hell of a writer. This according to an interview she gave some years ago after her book came out and then bombed. As did she on the catwalk, sprawled out there there like the waste of good breathing space she is. Even those 63 inch heels couldn't take the weight of her ego.

dpaterso

Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
"Naomi's very much the author but Caroline [Upcher] is the writer. That's fair. You can't expect Naomi to produce a novel straight off on her own." ~Chris Owen, British literary agent, on supermodel's debut novel, Sept 1994.

You're just jealous of her writing prowess, aren't you?

-Derek
There's a story going around 'bout how some 20 Redcoats got killed by a ghost or some damn thing, carried a Cherokee tomahawk.

xhouseboy

In the Yellow Woods
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
dpaterso You're just jealous of her writing prowess said:
My Web Page - sci-fi, fantasy, horror, cyborgs, AIs, dragons, vampyres.[/I]
There's a story going around 'bout how some 20 Redcoats got killed by a ghost or some damn thing, carried a Cherokee tomahawk.

Maybe. But I'm not jealous of her sashaying skills. I've accomplished better falls than that on a Saturday night - and jumped back to my feet a hell of a lot quicker too.

MattW

Company Man
Registered
Reaction score
Celebrities don't serve jail time.

And their behavior should be emulated in every way - wasteful living, willful ignorance, and hypocritical preaching about pet causes.

dpaterso

Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
xhouseboy said:
But I'm not jealous of her sashaying skills. I've accomplished better falls than that on a Saturday night - and jumped back to my feet a hell of a lot quicker too.

I've never worn Vivienne Westwood platforms since that tragic incident, in protest. Naomi's habits income depends on not breaking her legs, hips, spine, etc. so it's small wonder she was cautious about jumping up quickly. If she'd been blitzed out of her head she probably wouldn't have felt a thing. Poor dear.

MattW said:
And their behavior should be emulated in every way - wasteful living, willful ignorance, and hypocritical preaching about pet causes.

Well said sir! Let's hope we can add gratuitously adopting foreign babies to that list soon.

-Derek
You know what the definition of insanity is, baby? Performing the same task over and over and expecting different results. Learned that in murder rehab.

kikazaru

Benefactor Member
Registered
Reaction score
I agree this woman has used up way more public goodwill than anyone person deserves - who the hell does she think she is? Toss her in jail already - preferably with a large and very cranky room mate. What is surprising, is that she hasn't hit someone who hits her right back - a good pop in the snot box might make her think twice, if not about how about her behaviour, then perhaps how unphotgenic a broken nose might make her.

Kate Thornton

Still Happy to be Here. Or Anywhere
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.katethornton.net
Add breaking her legs - 6.2 is not enough for repeat assaulters. If she can't get jail, then a thorough mess-her-up beating with something heavy should suffice.

SeanDSchaffer

billythrilly7th said:
"Campbell Arrested for "Assault"

Naomi Campbell has been arrested after her female drugs counselor accused the supermodel of attacking her. The 36-year-old beauty was taken to a police station in central London yesterday, after being arrested on suspicion of assault at an address in the British capital's Westminster district. Police officers visited the location where the alleged incident took place at 1:00 on Wednesday. The unnamed counselor was reportedly scratched all over her face. A spokesman for Campbell says "there has been a misunderstanding." He adds, "We are sure it will all be sorted out when the police investigate." Campbell is currently fighting three lawsuits, all filed by former employees, who claim the supermodel assaulted them."

There are never any consequences for her actions so she just continues her behavior.

Hmmmmf.

I assaulted a man once. After two days in jail (and my debt to society was nowhere near finished being paid off, as attested to by having been on probation for six years without the ability to drive a car) I realized the error of my ways.

I agree, Billy. Let this woman have a quick time in jail and she might just realize that she is not above the law just because she is a supermodel. It might shape her act up, the way that drug counseling doesn't seem to be helping.

Tracy

Registered
Reaction score
dpaterso said:
You can't put a supermodel in jail! That's, that's, un-American! Especially one who was married to a U2 member. She got issued with a lifelong get out of jail free card, personally signed by all the band members and the Pope. I think Naomi is sadly misunderstood, violence is just her way of expressing her desire to be loved. And, she's a raving loony. Thank you.

-Derek

Just to correct a fact - she was never married to a U2 member. She was briefly engaged to Adam Clayton, but never married.

This, of course, doesn't take away from your basic premise (if I understand it correctly) that it seems as if her celebrity is protecting her.

Kasey Mackenzie

One Hit Wonder?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kaseymackenzie.com
billythrilly7th said:

Hmmmmf.

I said pretty much EXACTLY the same thing when I heard the story this morning. Only I said they should throw her *** in prison for a year or two. The longer she goes without any true consequences, the more "alteracations" there are going to be. I'm so sick of reading about these stupid "altercations." One of these days she's going to seriously hurt someone, and whatever governments have just consistently let her off are going to face a huge lawsuit.

Kasey Mackenzie

One Hit Wonder?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kaseymackenzie.com
kikazaru said:
What is surprising, is that she hasn't hit someone who hits her right back - a good pop in the snot box might make her think twice, if not about how about her behaviour, then perhaps how unphotgenic a broken nose might make her.

Well, the SECOND she lay a finger on me or threw something at me, her anorexic butt would be on the floor so fast she wouldn't have time to screech about what a World Famous Model Slash Author she is...Hell, all I'd have to do is sit on her and start swinging.

But...er...that would be self-defense, right? I'd be so scared she might continue viciously assaulting me that I wouldn't be able to stop. (Think the jury will buy it?)

David McAfee

God of Squirrels
Registered
Reaction score
kikazaru said:
I agree this woman has used up way more public goodwill than anyone person deserves - who the hell does she think she is? Toss her in jail already - preferably with a large and very cranky room mate. What is surprising, is that she hasn't hit someone who hits her right back - a good pop in the snot box might make her think twice, if not about how about her behaviour, then perhaps how unphotgenic a broken nose might make her.

Problem is, as soon as someone struck back, she'd probably file assault charges on them. She can afford a real good lawyer.

bloemmarc

Fantasy writer
Registered
Reaction score
Heck ya, I'd toss her but out in a second.

Kasey Mackenzie said:
Well, the SECOND she lay a finger on me or threw something at me, her anorexic butt would be on the floor so fast she wouldn't have time to screech about what a World Famous Model Slash Author she is...Hell, all I'd have to do is sit on her and start swinging.

But...er...that would be self-defense, right? I'd be so scared she might continue viciously assaulting me that I wouldn't be able to stop. (Think the jury will buy it?)

Elodie-Caroline

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Website
elodie.the.writer.tripod.com
That is just what I was thinking and going to say yesterday!... Except I couldn't answer it then though, I didn't have enough posts, and then couldn't find this one again until the very kind Jenna sent me the link! lol :2angel:
I'm happy to say that no one and their status in life would ever stop me retaliating if they struck me first.

David McAfee said:
Problem is, as soon as someone struck back, she'd probably file assault charges on them. She can afford a real good lawyer.

Ellie

Status
Not open for further replies.