Obsessive Rep Point Checkers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe270

Banned
Reaction score
Ah, you just like showing off your nips.

I'm still a scorpion really, the avatar thing has been airbrushed.

JeanneTGC

I *am* Catwoman...and Gini Koch
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ginikoch.com

True, but I only do that for Jed.

And RT.

And the Ghost (waves to the Ghost, who is never on this thread, but who still remains in my heart).

And you.

At last count...

licity-lieu

drying and defragging...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.librarything.com

A scorpion never changes it's spots. I should know ;)

O.k...You may all like to know that my hot date went really well last night right up until the time when .......

Anyone want to take a guess?

Joe270

Banned
Reaction score
O.k...You may all like to know that my hot date went really well last night right up until the time when .......

He showed you his stinger.

JeanneTGC

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ginikoch.com
A scorpion never changes it's spots. I should know ;)

He arrived?

You got into his car?

You got onto his moped?

He told you how much he loves and adores his mother?

He took you to McDonald's?

He made you pay for dinner?

He took you to a movie you, personally, didn't want to see, after you told him you didn't want to see it?

He threw up in your car/foyer/bathroom/bedroom?

He shared that his wife will be home next week?

He fell asleep before the "deed"?

He fell asleep DURING the "deed"?

He forgot your name during the "deed"?

You screamed out, "Brad Pitt, DO IT TO ME BABY!" somewhere before, during or after the "deed"?

Other (please specify)

licity-lieu

drying and defragging...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.librarything.com
Having wholely prepared myself, well oiled and smelling of milk soap, I finally stepped from my perfumed bath. As I placed my feet on the cold tiles I saw a shadow by the door. My heart raced, I swooned. Could it be him? The dappled light afforded me but just a glimpse of naked manly flesh and I quivered with breathless anticipation. Then......

JeanneTGC

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ginikoch.com
Having wholely prepared myself, well oiled and smelling of milk soap, I finally stepped from my perfumed bath. As I placed my feet on the cold tiles I saw a shadow by the door. My heart raced, I swooned. Could it be him? The dappled light afforded me but just a glimpse of naked manly flesh and I quivered with breathless anticipation. Then......
He opened the door, pants dragging down under his ample gut due to the tool belt, crack and Hanes His Big Way undies showing, to say, "Lady, we got a big leak in the building. Some idiot's been running a bath for hours and the whole first floor is flooded. Everyone's being evacuated, pronto. No, no time to dress, just tie your robe up -- hey, look, Morey, she's wearing a Hello Kitty robe! My little girl has one just like it! Of course, she's ten, but anyways, you need to leave, lady, like now."

licity-lieu

drying and defragging...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.librarything.com
He opened the door, pants dragging down under his ample gut due to the tool belt, crack and Hanes His Big Way undies showing, to say, "Lady, we got a big leak in the building. Some idiot's been running a bath for hours and the whole first floor is flooded. Everyone's being evacuated, pronto. No, no time to dress, just tie your robe up -- hey, look, Morey, she's wearing a Hello Kitty robe! My little girl has one just like it! Of course, she's ten, but anyways, you need to leave, lady, like now."

So I threw my robe down in disgust; violated by this uncouth vision before me. "I'll teach you to barge in on my fantasy", I cried. With that I reached for my silky red ganny pants and peeled them slowly up my long tanned legs before snapping them in place about my ample rump. His tool bag dropped with a loud thud sending the birds all a flutter. Grabbing his.....

Joe270

Banned
Reaction score
I gotta go finish fixin' dinner. No appetite, so it's a simple bacon, eggs, and grits. Ye-haw.

Danger Jane

Registered
Reaction score
Who wants to boost me out of profuse coolness? One. Rep.

It was nice but I'm cool with leaving.

Oh man Jeanne, I am SO in.

JeanneTGC

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ginikoch.com
So I threw my robe down in disgust; violated by this uncouth vision before me. "I'll teach you to barge in on my fantasy", I cried. With that I reached for my silky red ganny pants and peeled them slowly up my long tanned legs before snapping them in place about my ample rump. His tool bag dropped with a loud thud sending the birds all a flutter. Grabbing his.....
...cell phone I called Chippendale's. "HELP ME!" I screamed. But they explained that, despite the advertising, Chippendale's never delivers.

JeanneTGC

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ginikoch.com
I gotta go finish fixin' dinner. No appetite, so it's a simple bacon, eggs, and grits. Ye-haw.
Ewwww...Little Joe eats grits.

They aren't the instant grits, are they?

(BTW, maybe Casi's actually asleep! We can all hope...everyone, send good "sleep like those other horrible Larks do" thoughts to her...she needs to appear to pass for a Lark for a while.)

Danger Jane

Registered
Reaction score
What's Chippendale's?

Jeanne, you live in AZ, right? Ever buy jewelry from an old Indian woman sitting on a blanket?

JeanneTGC

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ginikoch.com
What's Chippendale's?

Jeanne, you live in AZ, right? Ever buy jewelry from an old Indian woman sitting on a blanket?
That's no woman, that's my mother.

Oh. Wait.

Different forum.

No, in Phoenix we buy our Indian jewelry from really expensive stores in Old Scottsdale.

And, Indians aren't stupid. It's like 110 in the shade here right now. And they won't be sitting in the direct sunlight, either. You won't find a real Native American camped out on a blanket selling anything other than water, umbrellas, squirt bottles, tanning lotion/SPF lotion, hats with wide brims, and personal fans until around November. (And before you laugh, remember that in 110 degrees PLUS, there is NOTHING more important than water, a hat, SPF, and a personal fan.) Then they'll make even MORE money off stupid tourists in the wintertime.

Why? You lookin' to score some turquoise?

Status
Not open for further replies.