PDA

View Full Version : Is the resources/markets sticky helpful?

awatkins
10-25-2006, 09:33 PM
Greetings, all,

I added some new markets/resources to the sticky (you're welcome, oarsman! :) ) a day or so ago; already queried one of them and got a favorable response. Have any of you gotten assignments or made sales as a result of checking out the markets/guidelines posted in that thread?

Also, what sorts of markets would you be interested in seeing that haven't been covered? So far, there are markets for almost any type of pet or domesticated animal, markets for wild animal articles, nature-related markets and resources, outdoorsy links, and a few fiction markets. Let me know what you're looking for and I'll see what I can come up with!

Please share your thoughts and experiences with the resources/markets/guidelines thread. Thanks. :)

Freckles
10-26-2006, 12:08 AM
Thanks so much! I haven't had a chance to check out the markets but will now that I know they've been updated.

Are there any markets that accept personal essays about your pets?

awatkins
10-26-2006, 01:03 AM
Hiya, Freckles. Yes, there are markets that accept personal essays about pets but you'll have to prowl through the listings I posted to find them. Sorry, I don't remember off hand which of the publications take that type of thing.

awatkins
10-27-2006, 10:53 PM
Anybody else? :)

I'd love to hear any comments or suggestions. We aims to please. ;)