Favorite candy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carrie in PA

Write All The Words!
Registered
Reaction score
Oooooooh that's tough!!

I love tootsie rolls, smarties, candy dots (where you end up eating a bunch of paper cuz you can't get it peeled off but you can't waste the candy), swedish fish, peanut butter cups...

Mmmmmmmmm, candy!

Jongfan

Insane, in a good way
Registered
Reaction score
Snickers and Necco Wafers

Bubastes

bananaed
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gracewen.com
This is an impossible question, y'know. I can narrow my all-time favorites down to four: dark chocolate Toblerone, dark chocolate Lindt truffles (the ones in the black wrapper), Reeses PB cups and Coffee Crisp.

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Back in the day, when I could eat chocolate without spending the following 4 hours inverting my large intestine, it was M&Ms.

I considered plain M&Ms to be the worlds most perfect food. Sigh. Those were the days !

Bubastes

bananaed
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gracewen.com
MidnightMuse said:
I considered plain M&Ms to be the worlds most perfect food. Sigh. Those were the days !

I miss the tan M&Ms. Those were my favorites.

CaroGirl

Living the dream
Registered
Reaction score
I don't like candy (you know, licorice, or hard candy like Werther's) but I loooove chocolate. For affordable chocolate, I like Oh Henry and Reese's. For more premium chocolate, I like most of Cadbury's stuff (including the Flake, which I can only get in specialty stores, imported). For out-of-my-budget chocolate, I like Lindt dark truffles. mmmm.

TrainofThought

A flowering bud of bitchiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.authordenisebaer.com
I’m not a big sweets person, though when I need it I’ll go for ‘Skor’ or ‘Swedish Fish’ or ‘Anise’ or ‘Black Licorice’ and chase it down with a vodka martini.

NeuroFizz

The grad students did it
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Jongfan said:
Snickers and Necco Wafers
This is weird because I was in the store this past Friday and a tube of Necco Wafers called my name. It was the last tube in the box, and an unusual find for me (it was at a Home Depot check-out counter). Neccos have always been my favorite, particularly the ones that are all chocolate wafers. I tend to forget about Neccos because most stores don't have them.

Second place - Ghirardelli mint chocolate bars.

wordmonkey

ook
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.writingmonkey.com
Haggis said:
Heineken.

Then if you get a chance, go visit the brewery in Amsterdam. The brewery tour is both interesting and refreshing as it ends with a sampling session. They just keep refilling your glass as soon as it empties.

Heaven.

aadams73

A Work in Progress
Registered
Reaction score
I love Swedish Fish, most chocolate, m&ms, and Twizzlers. Pretty much anything with sugar, although I'm not a fan of taffy or boiled candy.

jbal

Registered
Reaction score
Haggis said:
Heineken.
Skittlebrau?

Twizzlers makes a bizarre candy called Twerpz (basically like a twizzler wrapped around a Starburst. I'm addicted to the cursed things. And Snickers ice cream bars (the Wal mart equivalent actually, called Nut Guilty).

oarsman

Salt water is the cure
Registered
Reaction score
I can't pick an all-time favorite, but I can narrow it down to most candy with one of the following ingredients:

1. Milk Chocolate
2. Dark Chocolate
3. White Chocolate

I like the chocolate from Belgium, Italy, Hershey PA, Ghirardelli in California, and anywhere else they make it (including Mars -- both the planet and the candy company).

jbal

Registered
Reaction score
BottomlessCup said:
Nut Guilty?

Whoever gave that the greenlight is my new hero.
I know, terrible, right? I never bought them for a while because I thought they were some sort of low calorie diet thing. *shudder*

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Would it be sacrilegious of me to say the BEST icecream bar with nuts and chocolate is made by Soy Delicious?

They're, well, soy. But they are to DIE for yummy!

Status
Not open for further replies.