Evil incarnate.

'Nuff said.

What say you?

writerterri
10-20-2006, 02:00 AM
Dumb it down for me? :D

DeborahM
10-20-2006, 02:00 AM
I say she's probably the one doing the abuse. She's crying to fast and too loud about it thinking she can get more money out of him. Poor her, my azs!

Plus the fact, I don't remember Linda complaining about Paul abusing her.

Bo Sullivan
10-20-2006, 02:02 AM
She wants us all to feel sorry for her but in fact, by leaking the Divorce papers, if it was her, she will be frowned upon and will probably receive less of a settlement. She seems to be drumming up negative publicity.

writerterri
10-20-2006, 02:06 AM
You mean he's not the idiot who didn't have her sign a prenup?

DeborahM
10-20-2006, 02:07 AM
And Paul's wise keeping his mouth shut and letting her be the one opening hers! Maybe her lawyers will shut her up after finding the publicity is negative. It'll be too late for her, but better for Paul.

dpaterso
10-20-2006, 02:11 AM
I think she's kinda hot. I know she'd be really bad to me, which gives me the tingles.

As for proving Macca abused her... she doesn't have... a leg... to... nope, can't continue.

-Derek
My Web Page - sci-fi, fantasy, horror, cyborgs, AIs, dragons, vampyres. (http://hometown.aol.co.uk/DPaterson57)
Well, I'm glad you've finally come to your senses. I was prepared to sue you. I don't know who I am, but I'm sure I have a lawyer.

aadams73
10-20-2006, 02:28 AM
There's a four-letter word that begins with a "c" that describes her quite accurately.

I think if Paul was an abuser there would have been some rumour about it long before now.

billythrilly7th
10-20-2006, 02:36 AM
She was married for four years.

She's been offered 50 million.

She won't take it.

I despise her.

I always did.

His children did. They begged him not to marry her.

His friends begged him.

He didn't do a prenup because "All You Need is Love."

Poor Paul.

This woman is evil.

Nicholas S.H.J.M Woodhouse
10-20-2006, 02:39 AM
There's a four-letter word that begins with a "c" that describes her quite accurately.

cake?
wait - its not cake...my god, i need some cake

writerterri
10-20-2006, 02:40 AM
Would I be smug if I said he's a dummy too? Just saying. If he was a little smarter he would have protected himself a little better against evil people. Live and learn, right?

billythrilly7th
10-20-2006, 02:56 AM
Would I be smug if I said he's a dummy too? Just saying. If he was a little smarter he would have protected himself a little better against evil people. Live and learn, right?

You wouldn't be smug.

Any guy who has 1 billion dollar fortune and doesn't protect himself and his family from a women who EVERYONE said was evil and warned him that she was out for money is a DUMMY.

writerterri
10-20-2006, 03:07 AM
You wouldn't be smug.

Any guy who has 1 billion dollar fortune and doesn't protect himself and his family from a women who EVERYONE said was evil and warned him that she was out for money is a DUMMY.

It's a shame that she feels entitled to his other wifes fortune.

JaneyJay
10-20-2006, 03:28 AM
Perhaps she has Yoko as an advisor?

rtilryarms
10-20-2006, 03:39 AM
You mean he's not the idiot who didn't have her sign a prenup?

If he made her sign a prenup, she wouldn't have a legal leg to stand on.

Mandy-Jane
10-20-2006, 03:52 AM
She's a loser. It really saddens me because I remember all the press when they got married. They seemed so happy, especially him. I can't believe all these awful things about him. There's no way that would be true. As if his first marriage would have lasted as long as it did if he was like that.

allion
10-20-2006, 04:46 AM
Before they were married, my husband saw her on Larry King Live where she proclaimed that she was so hot that she could have had any man. A bit full of herself, to be sure.

Why Paul married her, we'll never know. There must have been some redeeming quality about her that he saw. I have to believe this, or the cute Beatle is dumber than I thought.

I think Linda is haunting Paul now and wagging her ethereal finger at him while saying "I told you so!"

Perhaps the loss of Linda made him feel like he never wanted to be alone again.

No matter the private issue between them, the public airing of the alleged dirty laundry makes HM look like a complete trollop.

The words I have for her are not permitted on this board.

Karen

stace001
10-20-2006, 06:58 AM
After turning down $50 million for 4 years marriage and now raving about so-called abuse (which no one believes, I might add) I think we'll be seeing the headline "Golddigger" quite a bit more often.

Soccer Mom
10-20-2006, 07:27 AM
What do I think? Rhymes with rich.

Tracy
10-20-2006, 03:08 PM
I don't usually have an opinion on celebrity stuff, cos i don't follow it enough to have an informed opinion - but my impression certainly echoes everybody else's opinion here. I feel so sorry for her child.

As for proving Macca abused her... she doesn't have... a leg... to... nope, can't continue.

Hilarious!

GPatten
10-20-2006, 05:40 PM
I think Paul McCartney is a good man.

Heather McCartney is good looking, but she is everything the London press and world press says she is. (A real screwed up woman.)

In 1988, while aged nineteen, she took part in a photoshoot with a male model with whom she performed simulated sexual acts.

In August 1993, she was hit by a police motorcycle while crossing the road near London's Kensington Palace; her injuries included crushed ribs and a punctured lung. She needed a metal plate put into her pelvis and also the amputation of her left leg below the knee. Mills McCartney has a prosthetic leg, notably taking it off and showing it to USA talk show host Larry King during his interview with her in October 2002. She later sold her story of recovery following the accident to a British tabloid, with details of how she and her boyfriend made love in her hospital bed

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/6c/Hmm.jpg

Jane Asher was hot, real good looker, and author of several full-length novels. Jane had a five-year relationship with Paul and she inspired many of Paul's songs.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1a/Janeasher2.jpg

I think Linda Louise Eastman was his first wife, and came after girlfriend Jane Asher. Linda Eastman died from brest cancer and left Paul devistated, forever. I’m not sure if I would say Linda was all that good looking, but she sure effected Paul.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/64/Wide-sa.jpg

kikazaru
10-20-2006, 05:42 PM
It is interesting that PM was by all accounts an exemplary father and devoted and loving husband to Linda for years and years and years! in a celebrity climate where multiple marriage and affairs were the norm, and now all of a sudden we are hearing that he is an abuser. Hmm.. Sometimes people do change of course, but it seems extremely unlikely in PM's case, however HM's character is neither sympathetic nor believable. I feel sorry for that child as well.

As for PM not insisting on a Prenup - there is no fool, like an old fool - and Sir Paul, you were an old fool.

Carrie in PA
10-20-2006, 05:51 PM
As for PM not insisting on a Prenup - there is no fool, like an old fool - and Sir Paul, you were an old fool.

And "A fool and his money are soon parted."

I can't feel a great deal of sympathy for him. His stupidity is so far beyond colossal that I just don't have word big enough.

As for her? She's just your average run of the mill moneygrubbing skank. Hard to drum up any emotion about her at all.

GPatten
10-20-2006, 06:39 PM
It is interesting that PM was by all accounts an exemplary father and devoted and loving husband to Linda for years and years and years! in a celebrity climate where multiple marriage and affairs were the norm, and now all of a sudden we are hearing that he is an abuser. Hmm.. Sometimes people do change of course, but it seems extremely unlikely in PM's case, however HM's character is neither sympathetic nor believable. I feel sorry for that child as well.

And...

And "A fool and his money are soon parted."

I can't feel a great deal of sympathy for him. His stupidity is so far beyond colossal that I just don't have word big enough.

As for her? She's just your average run of the mill moneygrubbing skank. Hard to drum up any emotion about her at all.

I wouldn’t go so far as to call him a fool; he was deeply in love with his first wife, Linda. When she died, that left him in an emotional mess and he sought comfort in Heather who was not a good woman. He wrote songs on his first lover and his wife, but I don’t think he wrote any on Heather.

No, I don’t think he’s a fool. He had two good lovers in a row and along came a manipulative, mean skank. Heather has too much history written about her and none of it is good.

ATP
10-20-2006, 07:14 PM
I haven't read any news archives - but from what I can remember, wasn't Heather reportedly Linda's best friend, or moved in Linda's circle?

Carrie in PA
10-20-2006, 07:24 PM
I wouldn’t go so far as to call him a fool; he was deeply in love with his first wife, Linda. When she died, that left him in an emotional mess and he sought comfort in Heather who was not a good woman. He wrote songs on his first lover and his wife, but I don’t think he wrote any on Heather.

No, I don’t think he’s a fool. He had two good lovers in a row and along came a manipulative, mean skank. Heather has too much history written about her and none of it is good.

He may not be a fool in general. But his move to not get a prenup was certainly foolish. HUGELY foolish. Especially when this chickadee came with WARNING practically stamped on her forehead.

So he may not be a fool, but he absolutely acted like one in this situation.

GPatten
10-20-2006, 07:26 PM
One more thing:

I always thought the Brits were cold, lousy (emotional) lovers. Paul and all the songs he wrote about Linda changed my mind. He loved that woman more than most men I know of. Let’s hope that B**ch Heather hasn’t put and end to that.

I wish I could love like that.

Maybe at 71, I should pursue a lady Brit! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/pattengr/OldSeaCaptain.jpg

GPatten
10-20-2006, 08:32 PM
I haven't read any news archives - but from what I can remember, wasn't Heather reportedly Linda's best friend, or moved in Linda's circle?

I don’t know. Heather married Paul McCartney on 11 June 2002, four years after his first wife Linda McCartney died of breast cancer. I’m not a fan of his, nor a fan of anyone else, but I like his work.

He may not be a fool in general. But his move to not get a prenup was certainly foolish. HUGELY foolish. Especially when this chickadee came with WARNING practically stamped on her forehead.

So he may not be a fool, but he absolutely acted like one in this situation.

Carrie, you would have to have loved a husband/lover deeply and lost him in death to understand how foolish one can be. It’s hard for me to claim foolishness for someone who has had that kind of trauma and seeks emotional comfort they have lost. It ain’t easy. You should pick up a copy of his haunting songs on the love of Linda.

Life is strange, but that is why we need to live it to understand it.

Wasn't it Gabran who wrote about the need for love where you may seek it in dead waters, or something like that. I have a coppy of his works, but I’m too lazy to look for it.

dpaterso
10-20-2006, 09:16 PM
You think you know this woman but you don't, there's so much more to her than simple lust for money.

http://www.heathermills.org/

"Heather Mills McCartney is a leading charity campaigner. Together with her husband Paul McCartney, she is a patron of Adopt-A-Minefield."

I sense an ironic joke in there somewhere.

-Derek
My Web Page - sci-fi, fantasy, horror, cyborgs, AIs, dragons, vampyres. (http://hometown.aol.co.uk/DPaterson57)
For as long as one hundred of us shall remain alive we shall never in wise consent to submit to the rule of the English, for it is not for glory we fight, for riches, or for honours, but for freedom alone, which no good man loses but with his life.
~The Declaration of Arbroath, April 1320.

alleycat
10-20-2006, 09:30 PM
I guess he now knows the answer to . . .

Give me your answer, fill in a form
Mine for evermore
Will you still need me, will you still feed me,
When I'm sixty-four.

writerterri
10-20-2006, 09:49 PM
If he made her sign a prenup, she wouldn't have a legal leg to stand on.

why?

scarletpeaches
10-20-2006, 09:53 PM
Can anyone guess how much I care about the McCartney divorce?

billythrilly7th
10-20-2006, 10:32 PM
Can anyone guess how much I care about the McCartney divorce?

Don't be an isolationist, SP.

Thank you.
:)

scarletpeaches
10-20-2006, 10:47 PM
No amount of money could induce me to initiate sexual congress with that wrinkled old f@rt.

McCartney, I mean, not you, billy. :)

dpaterso
10-20-2006, 11:22 PM
Brave words, but I bet if he wrote a song for you and stuck 100 million in your bank account, your knees would go all wobbly.

-Derek
She's a lovely girl.
Yes, isn't she? Ah, but we're afraid she has a homicidal streak.

scarletpeaches
10-20-2006, 11:25 PM
Knees, plural...:D

And no, they wouldn't. He can write all the songs he wants, but I have to fancy a bloke before I'll sleep with him and no amount of money could make him attractive. To me, anyway.

GPatten
10-21-2006, 12:30 AM
No amount of money could induce me to initiate sexual congress with that wrinkled old f@rt.

McCartney, I mean, not you, billy. :)

Hmmm. Calling it sexual congress is quite a lot different than calling it making love. His three women were a somewhat older than you

Paul McCartney, was born June 18, 1942. He’s 64 years old.

Jane Asher was born April 5, 1946. She’s 60 years old.

Linda McCartney was born September 24, 1941 and died on April 17, 1998. She was a year older that Paul and would have been 65 right now.

Heather McCartney was born 12 January, 1968. She’s 37 years old.

You are reported to be 29. Most of the women who go to his performances may be younger than you. :D

Melina
10-21-2006, 12:34 AM
I was gonna say, "Scarlet, it sounds like you're under 30." But, Jerry said it for me.

From my point of view, are you kidding? It's Paul frickin' McCartney! I'm normally not really impressed by celebrity, but this man is an icon! I was thinking when I heard he was getting married to Heather Mills, "Pity. He could've just LOVED me." (And he's older than my Dad, BTW.)

rtilryarms
10-21-2006, 01:02 AM
why?

It was a fake leg joke

GPatten
10-21-2006, 05:02 AM
Scarlet, I seldom listen to music, but once in a while, from time-to-time, my mind and soul hungers for most all music written, from classical to rock.

My collection is quite large and some of the DVDs I like are: Rolling Stones, Tina Turner, Fleetwood Mac, Chicago, Air Supply, Meat Loaf, Gloria Estefan, Randy Newman, and even many others. I’ve only mentioned the older ones, most of those are filled with love songs for all ages, and all are DVDs of their performances, somewhere.

This topic brought that hunger back to me once again. I’ve polled out one of my DVDs to listen to it again. Paul McArtney, “In Red Square”. On May 24, 2003, Paul brought his band to Russia and wowed a crowed of over 100,000 people in Moscow’s Red Square.

I watched as the cameras recording the concert played over the faces of the old and young. The old had smiles and grins pasted on their faces as they clapped to the beat of the concert music. I saw young girls and older girls crying – tears running down their cheeks to the sounds of the love songs Paul sang, written for the three women he loved.

I don’t worship celebrities, I worship the love songs they write and sing.