PDA

View Full Version : Mercury Retro in Scorpio

Jenan Mac
10-18-2006, 09:58 PM
This one is going to be a bad one, ladies (and any passing ferrets). The website I just checked mentions communications being screwed, documents going astray, and of course, Scorpio's lovely triumvirate of sex, death, and money.

Starts on the twenty-eighth and runs through all of November. Happy joy... :e2cry:

Angelinity
10-18-2006, 10:02 PM
argh -- i demand a reshuffle!

Jaycinth
10-18-2006, 10:48 PM
This one is going to be a bad one, ladies (and any passing ferrets). The website I just checked mentions communications being screwed, documents going astray, and of course, Scorpio's lovely triumvirate of sex, death, and money.

Starts on the twenty-eighth and runs through all of November. Happy joy... :e2cry:

So my ex is going to die, my kids will get what's left of his money and I'm going to have sex with my beta?
Can I supersize that, please?
(Thanks for the warning..I better see how this applies to Aquarians....)

Scarlett_156
10-18-2006, 10:52 PM
Scorpio's lovely triumvirate of sex, death, and money.

Feels good to ME!!! :D

Ol' Fashioned Girl
10-18-2006, 11:07 PM
As a Scorpio, I'm hoping for good things. :)

Jenan Mac
10-19-2006, 03:28 AM
The way my luck's been going, my manuscript will go astray, I'll never get any money, and my husband will run off with any possible agent. And they'll leave behind the kid who's been whining all day about pi.
(No, my kids can't even whine about normal stuff.)

Jaycinth
10-19-2006, 05:46 PM
....... And they'll leave behind the kid who's been whining all day about pi.
(No, my kids can't even whine about normal stuff.)

That is WEIRD, dear. For the past 3 -4 weeks all my daughter has been whining about is pi, too. We''ll be watching a commercial on TV and she'll shake her head and say 'pi'.