PDA

View Full Version : Won't be as active anymore...

kay5
10-18-2006, 07:54 PM
Hey everybody. Well you've probably all noticed that I haven't really been as active as I used to here.

I've just got SO much going on right now and I haven't been able to find the time to post as much as I would like to.

I'll try to stop by when I can to catch up on all the news, etc. but I'm just not sure how often that will be.

I'll miss you all.
Bye for now.
xo...Kyla

Fanny
10-18-2006, 08:59 PM
I hope everything's fine. We'll miss you. HUGZ!

darryl
10-19-2006, 07:51 AM
Hey everybody. Well you've probably all noticed that I haven't really been as active as I used to here.

I've just got SO much going on right now and I haven't been able to find the time to post as much as I would like to.

I'll try to stop by when I can to catch up on all the news, etc. but I'm just not sure how often that will be.

I'll miss you all.
Bye for now.
xo...Kyla

:cry:

Filine
10-19-2006, 03:15 PM
Do we have a vote in this? I vote NO!!! Don't goooo Kayyy

darryl
10-19-2006, 03:33 PM
Me Too!

But yeah, sometimes life gets really busy and stuff. Still, she did say she'd look in from time to time.

I know, let's all get CÚline to move A New Day to Kay's back yard!

:Hug2:

kay5
10-25-2006, 09:32 PM
*checking in*

Awe you guys are so sweet. Stuff is just insane right now so yeah...I will still be looking in from time to time but ... posting as much as before isn't an option right now. Hopefully things will settle down in the next couple months.

I'm definately not against A New Day being in my backyard!! I have a big one *smiles*