Long time, no write

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelwynnda

Hey Romance Goddesses!

What's everyone up to? Me, I've been totally under a deadline until this very moment. I just mailed off the manuscript for Book 2-- now entitled STREET LEVEL: An Urban Fairytale. It should be in bookstores near you in July 2005.

How about the rest of you? The board's been kinda quiet of late. Is every one busy, happy, plodding right along?

Looking forward to hearing what's new.

Karyn
A PERSONAL MATTER
now in bookstore's near you!

Writing Again

I'm hardly a writing goddess, and you must have been around when I was not, but it seems a shame such an enthusiastic entrance should meet with a stony silence, so I will say "Hi."

Glad to see your writing is going well.

Arisa81

Not writing any romance at the moment
Although I am working on an outline and in depth notes for a YA romance novel I am planning to begin in the new year.

I usually begin my novels with a short outline or none at all, I've done alright with a couple and absolutely failed with many many more. I find I will have what seems like a good idea and then once I get writing it doesn't go anywhere. So this time I try with an outline and work my ideas through.

I figure it's worth a try, seeing if a new approach works
Wish me luck !

veingloree

I am writing erotica romance -- revising one novella for an e-publisher and working on another. Trying to get some short stories done.

Status
Not open for further replies.