Are you obsessed with anyone, anything, or anywhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwentyFour

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
cc

Last edited:

WerenCole

Funny what? Do I amuse you?
Registered
Reaction score
Yes.

And thats all that I got to say about that.

Jongfan

Insane, in a good way
Registered
Reaction score
I am obsessed with Baseball, I am lost when the season ends and can't wait for spring training

I am obsessed with cooking, I spend all weekend in the kitchen, new recipes or old favorites it does not matter as long as there is a great aroma wafting through the house

I am obsessed with people, I love to observe people in public, very intruguing

robeiae

Touch and go
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thepondsofhappenstance.com
KTC said:
I am obsessed with: JD Salinger, Bjork, Michael Chabon, Sylvia Plath, Phyllis Diller and Nina Hagen.

I am obsessed with: Vindaloo, Elton John music Pre-80s, T-Rex music, Cure music, dogs, Franny & Zooey and hockey.

I am obsessed with the Miramichi River and Old Quebec City.
And that's just his Tuesday list...

:ROFL:

Alan Yee

Still Here!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I am obsessed with Theodora Goss and Kelly Link (fantasy short story writers).

I am obsessed with Missy Elliott, TLC, and Aaliyah's music.

I am obsessed (at the moment) with learning to sing t.A.T.u.'s "All the Things She Said" in Russian (Ya Soshla S Uma [I've Lost My Mind]). And I'm doing pretty well with it.

I am obsessed with fantasy, horror, and SF.

And some... other things that should probably be kept private. ;)

Jongfan

Insane, in a good way
Registered
Reaction score
KTC said:
I am obsessed with: JD Salinger, Bjork, Michael Chabon, Sylvia Plath, Phyllis Diller and Nina Hagen.

I am obsessed with: Vindaloo, Elton John music Pre-80s, T-Rex music, Cure music, dogs, Franny & Zooey and hockey.

I am obsessed with the Miramichi River and Old Quebec City.

Great taste, I love Elton John pre 80's as well

Jongfan

Insane, in a good way
Registered
Reaction score
KTC said:
Levon slays me every time. I so want to go to Venus with Jesus. I would also blow up balloons all day...I swear I would.

It's impossible to pick a favorite, Levon is awesome, I think if I had to choose it would be Empty Garden

Jongfan

Insane, in a good way
Registered
Reaction score
Jo Scott said:
I'm a clean freak too. I cleaned my sons room down yesterday and it took around 30 mins. but I stayed in there back and forth...cleaning various corners till I could not find another dirty thing...he's been home all afternoon and I've been following him around and picking up fuzzballs from his socks.

I can relate to that, bleach is my best friend

Alan Yee

Still Here!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Jo Scott said:
Snickers....You're a teenager, we know what those things are...hehe.

:Jaw: :eek: She's corrupting me, I tell you! Stop her! Oh wait, that's her job, isn't it... :D

Jongfan

Insane, in a good way
Registered
Reaction score
KTC said:
Ooh. That's a good one. I get lost in the whole Yellow Brick Road album AND the whole Captain Fantastic album. Those are iconic. Classic 70s Storyteller Albums. I think my favs would be Levon and Tiny Dancer...but I also love Rocket Man. I worked in a record store when that one came out and I was in LOVE with the hippy cashier chick who always played it.

See, too many to pick from Tiny Dance is awesome as is Daniel
as for the 80', I do like Someone Saved My Life Tonight and I Guess Thats Why They Call It The Blues...

Have you seen him in concert,, he is awesome, really gives you your monies worth

Cat Scratch

The Peacock Next Door
Registered
Reaction score
I am obessed with Wentworth Miller and Prison Break. I would call it unhealthy except that WM was the muse for my latest completed manuscript. I figure as long as I'm productively obessed, it's okay, right?

...right?

Jongfan

Insane, in a good way
Registered
Reaction score
KTC said:
I haven't...but would love to. And you're right...every time you think of a possible favourite another comes to mind. Someone Saved is another good one.

You owe it to yourself as a fan.. you must see him at least once , I have seen him 3 times and each time has been amazing

robeiae

Touch and go
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
KTC said:
Thank you, Trish. He's satan in tights, I tell ya. Satan in tights.
And I think it's gonna be a long. long. time. rock. et. man.

I saw Elton in concert--front row, no less. Philadelphia Freedom and The ***** is Back (no offense, Trish :D ) really blew the roof off, not that either is one of my favs. I'm all over Tiny Dancer and Funeral for a Friend/Love Lies Bleeding.

Jongfan

Insane, in a good way
Registered
Reaction score
I tried so hard to get tickets when Joel toured with Elton John, I would have sold my soul. Billy Joel is another favorite of mine. I have his live from Russia concert cd, it is incredible. My husband took me to see Elton John for the first time as an anniversary gift eight years ago, since then, I try to see him everytime he is local. Billy Joel plays here once in a while but for some reason I never have luck getting those tickets damn me.. I must try harder

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
Tiny Dancer is the best. Then Your Song. jus' saying. Rob. No offense taken. None. Really. NO problem. Really. I"m fine. No. It's nothing. I'm ok.

robeiae

Touch and go
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
Stew21 said:
Tiny Dancer is the best. Then Your Song. jus' saying. Rob. No offense taken. None. Really. NO problem. Really. I"m fine. No. It's nothing. I'm ok.
Would it make you feel better if I admitted that my first answer to this thread's question was "Trish's calf muscles"?

Jongfan

Insane, in a good way
Registered
Reaction score
robeiae said:
Would it make you feel better if I admitted that my first answer to this thread's question was "Trish's calf muscles"?

Suckup lol

Jongfan

Insane, in a good way
Registered
Reaction score
KTC said:
I remember singing Bich is back..just to say the bad word! What a thrill it was back then...way back then...to have a song with a swear word. Epic!

Funny, my daughter still uses it to get away with it

Status
Not open for further replies.