Is There a Thread Here with the Html of all the AW blogs?

DeniseK

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
If there were a list of html, I could copy and paste it. I want to add an AW blogroll to my two blogs, but I can't seem to get that code of Kelly's to do anything but return to her page.

DeniseK

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
I tried that, as I said, and it doesn't come out with a blogroll, it leads back to Kelly's site. I have a word press blog, so things work differently. I guess I'll just go to the AW blogroll here and see if the links with be hot once I post that list.

Thanks anyway.

DeniseK

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
I have created an actual blog, just one page, for the AW blogroll on my writer's blog. If you don't see your blog there, you can add it. That's the only way I could figure out how to do it. My new blog has an AW blogroll page at the top. ;)

DTKelly

The Rememberer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.dtkelly.net
Denise,

is your blog on wordpress.com?

I have a wordpress blog on my own domain, and I haven't had any problems with Kelly's blogroll (except for it being down).

DeniseK

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
DTKelly said:
Denise,

is your blog on wordpress.com?

I have a wordpress blog on my own domain, and I haven't had any problems with Kelly's blogroll (except for it being down).

DT, wordpress.com, from what I've read, is quite a bit different from wordpress. But I like the way I have it now. ;)