PDA

View Full Version : Is There a Thread Here with the Html of all the AW blogs?

DeniseK
10-12-2006, 08:18 PM
If there were a list of html, I could copy and paste it. I want to add an AW blogroll to my two blogs, but I can't seem to get that code of Kelly's to do anything but return to her page.

Medievalist
10-12-2006, 08:35 PM
http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36536

DeniseK
10-12-2006, 08:39 PM
I tried that, as I said, and it doesn't come out with a blogroll, it leads back to Kelly's site. I have a word press blog, so things work differently. I guess I'll just go to the AW blogroll here and see if the links with be hot once I post that list.

Thanks anyway.

DeniseK
10-12-2006, 08:53 PM
I have created an actual blog, just one page, for the AW blogroll on my writer's blog. If you don't see your blog there, you can add it. That's the only way I could figure out how to do it. My new blog has an AW blogroll page at the top. ;)

DTKelly
10-12-2006, 09:26 PM
Denise,

is your blog on wordpress.com?

I have a wordpress blog on my own domain, and I haven't had any problems with Kelly's blogroll (except for it being down).

DeniseK
10-12-2006, 09:31 PM
Denise,

is your blog on wordpress.com?

I have a wordpress blog on my own domain, and I haven't had any problems with Kelly's blogroll (except for it being down).

DT, wordpress.com, from what I've read, is quite a bit different from wordpress. But I like the way I have it now. ;)

DTKelly
10-13-2006, 12:15 AM
Yeah, there sis very little you can do with wordpress.com. But it is nice, I used it for a while myself. :)