They should stick her in a freezer now.

Becky Writes

Go Tarheels!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.rebeccawrites.com
How do you do this?
Do you reach in for the roast and just move the babies out of the way -- for at least 3 years? The article said that she had a hysterectomy in 2003, so the babies had to have been born prior to that.

So sick and tragic. As a mom who has lost an infant, I can't tell you how angry this makes me.

expatbrat

Look what we made:
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.expatbrat.com
How do people just "get on with life" after such actions. The babies were not feed nor cleaned after their birth.

And how do you hid your pregnancy from your husband? Sounds like a strange marriage!

I hope they trial her for murder.

JennaGlatzer

wishes you happiness
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jennaglatzer.com
Mandy-Jane, no apology needed! Current Events and Political Theory is a new board and we're still getting used to it, too. :)

oswann

Grumpy
Registered
Reaction score
In some smarty pants place like everyone else writ
It's big news here in France. The woman spent her first night in prison last night and will be charged with the murder of three children including one child she apparently burnt in France after giving birth, as well as the two they found in South Korea. I saw them on the French TV a few months ago denying everything and trying to give the impression the Koreans were bungling the evidence and they were stuck in some "Midnight Express" type of situation. It's possible he was clueless. He hasn't been charged with anything yet.

Os.

SC Harrison

Dances With Hamsters
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
oswann said:
It's possible he was clueless. He hasn't been charged with anything yet.

Os.

I don't know, Os. Something about his story doesn't add up:

The babies had to have been born in 2003, yet he doesn't find their bodies in the freezer until he interrupts his vacation and flies back to Korea last July?

The only way I can see that happening is if, during some heated argument while on Holiday, she revealed what had happened and where the bodies were.

HorrorWriter

It's a new dawn. It's a new day.
Registered
Reaction score
In your closet with the Boogeyman's corpse!
I agree with Harrison. How the f*&! did the husband not know that two dead children just happened to be in his freezer? If she was going through post-portem depression, or mental illness, then why did she hide the bodies so long? It sounds deliberate to me. I used to be a mental health counselor. We just had a case this week in my state (in the south) about a 20-year-old mother who suffocated her adorable 9-month-old twin sons. After she smothered them, she went back to sleep. As if she had just given them a bottle or something? Sick!!:Soapbox:

Status
Not open for further replies.