Chicken Soup for the Menopausal Soul

LawrenceElliott

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.LawrenceElliott.com
I know this may be a strange story coming from a man, but I wrote one for Chicken Soup for the Menopausal Soul and will be submitting it this afternoon after a final edit. My wife loved it and hope the Chicken Soup people do, too. I'll let you know what happens...

Take care!

Lawrence

piscesgirl80

Friendly Neighborhood Fish
Registered
Reaction score
:) Good luck, keeping my fingers crossed for you!

A. Hamilton

here for a minute...catch me?
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
I'd bet a husband could lend an interesting and valueable perspective. Good luck with this.

Susie

Thanks, special friend for my avi!
Registered
Reaction score
Much good luck with it, Lawrence. They may like it a lot cuz it's from a man's point of view!

LawrenceElliott

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.LawrenceElliott.com
Thank you all for the kind words. Susie and P.H., I hope you're right about the male perspective being interesting to them. I don't know many men submitted stories, but September skies is correct about me NOW knowing quite a bit more about this natural phase of life. Definitely more than knew as a young man!

But perhaps fate is at work. My wife and I went to the doctor yesterday and she discussed her perimenopause with him (hormonal issues, mood swings, etc.). Then, on The View (yes, a man watches The View) they were discussing perimenopause, hormones, breast cancer, etc. I Tivo The View most the time either just for the Hot Topics segment or when there is a particular guest I want to see. I found the topic being discussed throughout the day some sort of sign...or at least that's how I'm taking it!

Take care all!

Lawrence

K1P1

Procrastination is its own reward
Registered
Reaction score
Best of luck to you - hope the like it!