Status
Not open for further replies.

TsukiRyoko

Forced into cell phone life
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tsuki-explodes.blogspot.com
Well, some idiot has been writing "A Bom will go off in Loker 412 at noon" in lipstick in the girl's bathroom at my old highschool, the one my sister goes to. This is the 6th time this year (they ahd another one today), and the school's had over 12 last year. It's considered a real bomb threat, even though it's misspelled, written in lipstick and obviously a joke that kids do to get out of class.

::Sigh:: Go figure, the minute I leave is the minute those morons find a good way to get out of school. Not fair.

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
They used to do that at my high school all the time. Then they changed the procedure for how they handled it: they first checked out the gym just to be safe, then everyone had to go to the gym to either have makeshift class, or to sit there without saying a word while the police checked the rest of the school. Pretty soon the threats stopped.

MidnightMuse

Midnight Reading
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Makes me nostalgic for the good ol' days, when the biggest thing to happen in High School was finding out the guy in your science class that you'd been flirting with was actually an undercover cop.

Followed by "the big drug bust" during lunch.

Sigh. Ah, the good old days!

TsukiRyoko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
My old HS just let's the kids out. It's on top of a BIG hill (what isn't in WV?), and not all the kids can get aride, so they'd let us walk home and stuff. As soon as school let out, 2000 kids lit up cigarettes and ran down the hill. Massive chaos.

TsukiRyoko

Registered
Reaction score
Website
We have a drug dog in our school, who's let free to pretty much roam the halls. He doesn't do his job though (maybe he can't smell right?) because I know more than half the kids have drugs on them half the time, but the dog rarely signals.

Maybe it really is oregano and flour?

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
TsukiRyoko said:
We have a drug dog in our school, who's let free to pretty much roam the halls. He doesn't do his job though (maybe he can't smell right?) because I know more than half the kids have drugs on them half the time, but the dog rarely signals.

Maybe it really is oregano and flour?

You got an oregano and flour dog at your HS??? Awesome! If we can find a pepperoni and cheese dog, we could get a pizza thing going.....

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
No, we'll serve bowls of boiled soft tofu on the ground outside and tell folks we're PETA friendly. We'll charge $25.00 per bowl with proceeds going to buy pizza for the poor homeless dogs who are forced to wander in off the street. . .

Liam Jackson

Heathen Horde Elder
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
MidnightMuse said:
Makes me nostalgic for the good ol' days, when the biggest thing to happen in High School was finding out the guy in your science class that you'd been flirting with was actually an undercover cop.

Followed by "the big drug bust" during lunch.

Sigh. Ah, the good old days!

That was you?!

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
TsukiRyoko said:
Well, some idiot has been writing "A Bom will go off in Loker 412 at noon" in lipstick in the girl's bathroom at my old highschool, the one my sister goes to. This is the 6th time this year (they ahd another one today), and the school's had over 12 last year. It's considered a real bomb threat, even though it's misspelled, written in lipstick and obviously a joke that kids do to get out of class.

::Sigh:: Go figure, the minute I leave is the minute those morons find a good way to get out of school. Not fair.

At least at my school the bomb threats were all spelled correctly. Good god what are they teaching kids these days?

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
TsukiRyoko said:
Sadly, we'd probably make more money helping helps dogs than most organizations make towards homeless people. :)
Homeless people can't be trained to pick up the newspaper out front or make very good security people. So it's just a matter of economics. Nothing personal, trust me.

Elincoln

Official Daydreamer of AW
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.lincolnfj.com
We rarely had bomb scares.

Though there was the one time someone phoned the school saying someone had let loose a large crate of snakes into the boiler area.

Turns out there about three pet snakes in boxes and a lot of screaming teenagers.

September skies

cloud watching
Registered
Reaction score
under my September Skies in sunny California
Website
www.estheravila.com
They found a bomb at Roller Towne in my town. What's this world coming to? Who would want to hurt a bunch of innocent little children? My sister called me from Mcminnville this morning too. She does not have little kids, but the high school in McMinnville, Oregon had a bomb threat this morning and they shut it down. Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.