Status
Not open for further replies.

AnneMarble

Nefarious Ghost Fan
Registered
Reaction score
Website
gorokandwulf.blogspot.com
According to this article, Karr was questioned briefly by police after he was seen near a school (where he used to work). According to the article, he was with television producers and giving them a tour of the school. I love this quote: "His behavior gave us serious pause and ABC decided not to proceed with the interview."

Wow, you have to be really creepy for a television show to decide not to interview you!
:e2thud:

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
AnneMarble said:
Wow, you have to be really creepy for a television show to decide not to interview you!
:e2thud:
He'll be on Jerry Springer in a couple weeks.

P.S. I heard rumor from my neighbor that James Frey was going to Ghost his book for him. What'd you think about that?

BottomlessCup

Getting settled
Registered
Reaction score
SpookyWriter said:
P.S. I heard rumor from my neighbor that James Frey was going to Ghost his book for him. What'd you think about that?

I'll give you dimes to dollars it's baloney.

brianm

Brian Boru
Registered
Reaction score
The desert of S. California and the coast of N. Ir
The only thing I want to hear about this guy is that a judge has ordered a device be strapped to his ankles that shocks the hell out of him whenever he comes within 15 feet of anyone under the age of 18.

And that his book has been picked up by PublishAmerica.

eldragon

in a van down by the river
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lifeat42.blogspot.com
Well, he's out of jail. Good luck to him, because he'll need it. Everyone in the world knows who is he is and he'll never get another job in his life. He's going to bunk with OJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.