Just When You Were Afraid to Go Back Into Space

Popeyesays

Now departed. Rest in peace, Scott, from all of us
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
(Theme from Jaws played loudly in the background)

:e2drown:
:e2fish:

I got to see the announcement of my book at the Capri Publishing website. It's due out February 12th, 2007. The ISBN has not yet been assigned.

http://www.capripublishing.net/

The Sword of the Dajjal[FONT=times new roman,times,serif]by C. S. Saylors (Due out 12 February 2007) $15.00, Paperback, English, Sci-fi/political, fiction, 6x8, 16 and older, ISBN Conspiracy makes uneasy bedfellows. A religious zealot plans to remake a planet in his personal vision of Islamic purity. The world is a backwater, but it is unbelievably rich in some of the most rare strategic materials in known space. To do this, he plays off the powerful Terran Alliance and the fascist Pan Human Hegemony against one another. A war comes to a head, which threatens not only the politcal and diplomatic plans of the major powers, but also the very existence of a new and very reclusive sapient species. The battles on the world and in space are bitter and costly and ended by the threat of an alien invasion that both the Alliance and the Hegemony must meet together rather than separately.[/FONT]

Jenny

Who should be writing ...
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats! I like the genre description SF/Political - do you think there's a tendency to politicize SF? I'm not sure, just asking. Or has it always been political?

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats Scott! Sounds like something my husband will love.