One of many

Status
Not open for further replies.

BardSkye

Barbershoppin' Harmony Whore
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Here's a question for you. If you went to a store, saw a signing in progress, then discovered that it was only two authors for an anthology that features 21 authors, would you feel cheated? Or would it still be okay?

I've been asked by a couple of local stores to see about getting anthology authors to do a signing, but only two are local.

Cathy C

Ooo! Shiny new cover!
Kind Benefactor
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cathyclamp.com
No, that's pretty common. Anthologies often draw from all over the WORLD. At a convention I attended a couple of weeks ago, quite a few of the fans were really excited to find that several authors in an upcoming anthology were in attendance and they got to get more than one signature in the book. By the way, I learned that the protocol for signing an anthology is that only the EDITOR can sign the front of the book. The authors sign on the page that their story starts. Who knew there were rules for that...? :Shrug:

BardSkye

Barbershoppin' Harmony Whore
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Holy cats, we got it right?

At the launch I managed to capture a few of the authors long enough to have them sign my copy, and had them sign at the beginnings of their stories.

Okay, well, I'll contact my youngsters (and their parents) to see if they're interested then. Much obliged for the info, CathyC.

Status
Not open for further replies.