Recent MPD novels

scribbler1382

Write For You, Edit For The Reader
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.soderstrom.ca
I was wondering if you guys could help me. I'm looking for a list of recent novels (last 10 years) which use Multiple Personality Disorder, either for the villain or the hero. I've got an idea that would involve MPD and I'm just wondering if my usage, which I believe would be unique, would be waylaid by any stigma attached to using MPD in suspense novels. I figure a list of recent books that use it would give me a starting place for my evaluation.

Thanks!

nevada

Registered
Reaction score
Marty, go to the public library, select search subject, type in Multiple Personality Disorder, and check all the books that are marked fiction. Good luck.

Carlene

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.carlenedater.com
I believe Allan Russell did a book on Multiples a few years ago but I can't rmember the title. I checked amazon and didn't find it there either! Oy, old age.

Carlene

Josie

Registered
Reaction score
Primal Fear.

I enjoyed the book and the film.

In the film the lawyer was Richard Gear (I never forget him) and the fellow he defended who had the multiple personalities was Ed Norton.

Oooh ohh....but the film was made in 1996. The novel written by William Diehl and published in 1993.

Close but not quite

scribbler1382

Write For You, Edit For The Reader
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.soderstrom.ca
I think I'm seeing a pattern. I don't know if I like the idea of "fooling" the reader, even if clues are dropped along the way.