Okay, Jenna, what's the deal here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
I just revisited two of my sites for job searches and the post count continues to go in reverse.

spacer.gif
SQL Developer | http://seeker.dice.com/profman/serv...ENU_EDIT.x=1&db=1&MENU_PROFILES=SQL+Developer
spacer.gif

Viewed by employers
128 times in 30 days.

What's the deal here? I had 136 views yesterday until all the ruckus about thread counts. The other job site count also went down another 10.

I have to ask, just how much influence do you have on the internet? Are you like some kind of icon for other sites to follow suit?

I'm in awe. :Hail:

P.S. Has anyone else experienced these phenomena on other forums they frequent?

Last edited:

SC Harrison

Dances With Hamsters
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
SpookyWriter said:
I just revisited two of my sites for job searches and the post count continues to go in reverse.

What's the deal here? I had 136 views yesterday until all the ruckus about thread counts. The other job site count also went down another 10.

Jenna and the Mods decided those employers did not have your best interests at heart. They have been dealt with, and the acceptable ones have been "encouraged" to give you a second look.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
SC Harrison said:
Jenna and the Mods decided those employers did not have your best interests at heart. They have been dealt with, and the acceptable ones have been "encouraged" to give you a second look.
I don't know if it's just me or the whole internet is counting backwards? Is it possible that Jenna and the mods have done something to the WWW so that our post counts and views and now ticking off rather than adding to our totals?

I didn't think Jenna had that much influence on the internet, but now I'm in awe and a little worried that maybe it will also affect my writing. Maybe that's the reason I haven't had a reply yet on stories or poems.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
KTC said:
Looks like a clearcut case of JENNA'S WRATH. She's in the works, people...let's face it.
I thought version 3.0 was supposed to be gentler and kinder persona.

Serenity

NCIS...
Registered
Reaction score
...cause sometimes you just need a slap on the hea
**HYPNOTIZES**

You will all love Jenna.

You will all be in awe of her Internet Powers.

You will follow her wherever she leads.

You will not question Jenna.

Jenna rules.

**END**

Jenna has the power of several thousand behind her to enforce it too!

:guns: :guns: :box: :box: :e2beat: :e2beat: :e2chain: :e2chain: :e2fight: :e2fight:

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Haggis said:
That was Clary.
You mean she has a different version coming out. I had best go check my the other sites to make sure my rep points hadn't vanished. :D

PeeDee

Where's my tea, please...?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
peterdamien.com
You're wrong! Jenna loves us, feeds us, cares for us. She would never do anything that was not good and right! Heretic!

*burns Spooky at the stake, without further ado*

*goes back to being a zombie*

(or, if you like, a Xombie)

(Edited to fix my link: why is it when I type a link in now, it adds "www.absolutewrite.com" to the front of it, thus making it a useless link? This has only ever happened twice now...)

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
PeeDee said:
*burns Spooky at the stake, without further ado*

*goes back to being a zombie*
:roll: I haven't had meat in a week. Sounds like we gots a BBQ going one here.

Haggis

Evil, undead Chihuahua
Registered
Reaction score
PeeDee said:
(Edited to fix my link: why is it when I type a link in now, it adds "www.absolutewrite.com" to the front of it, thus making it a useless link?

Jenna's wrath.

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
All hail the power of Jenna. I've got the long sticks to cook the marshmellow's on :D

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Patricia said:
That's more like it. . .
...wouldn't have it any other way. What you missed was the fact that Jenna's sphere of influence goes way beyond AW. Even Miss Snark has mentioned Jenna and AW a few times. So, it is not beyond the realm of possibilities that she can influence post counts of other forums just by her mere presence on the web.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
Dawno said:
I think there's something quantum about her influences. Maybe it's explained in string theory or by L-space...
Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing. Maybe it also applies to aging. Maybe she can turn back the clock of time for me, so I'll be forever young and have pimples for the next two hundred years. :D

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Maybe she's like Superman . . . who could make time go backwards by flying around the earth until it started rotating in the opposite direction.

SpookyWriter

Banned
Reaction score
alleycat said:
Maybe she's like Superman . . . who could make time go backwards by flying around the earth until it started rotating in the opposite direction.
I like that idea. But I get dizzy easily enough and watching Jenna zooming around the planet will make my head spin. Maybe she can just get Roger to do it for her?

Status
Not open for further replies.