• Read this: http://absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?288931-Guidelines-for-Participation-in-Outwitting-Writer-s-Block

before you post.

just started reading it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Betty W01

FUNNY! Can't wait to find time to read the rest...

Oh, wait, why don't I get off of here and go read in bed? Gosh, get in bed before 1 am? That's a radical thought! :smack

I'm on my way... g'night, all.:gone

batyler65

I finished mine over the weekend. Even though I don't normally suffer much in the way of blockages (too stubbon, I guess), I did enjoy all the tips for generating new ideas. Just reading the book gave me ideas for three new projects.

Well worth the read.

Way to go, Jenna!

Barb :ack

Betty W01

Jenna, I eat lots of literary fiber, so am rarely blocked :grin , but I loved your book (which I checked out from the library) so much, I'm seriously considering buying it. With real cash folding money (and hubby out of work.) Do you know what an honor that is?

I NEVER buy new books unless I can't live without them. Yours, I need. I may not have a writer's block, but laughing until your sides hurt has got to be good for you. :ha
Maybe I can take it off my taxes as a medical expense? Thanks for all the laughs.

One suggestion: it should come with a preprinted warning:

"Danger! Do not read this book while drinking any beverage, especially a carbonated one. It hurts when it comes spurting out of your nose and may ruin both the book and the clothes you're wearing."

spit.gif

Mridu

Re: thank you gift to Jenna

Read it, loved it, recommended it. :clap

miles111

<I may not have a writer's block, but laughing until your sides hurt has got to be good for you.>

Ordered my copy yesterday. Have a ton of writing projects underway, but even more excuses to avoid working on them. I have to change this.

LiamJackson

My copy is on the way from Amazon:)

absolutewrite

I'm not worthy of you cool people. :hail

Nateskate

You can't fool us Jenna, you are cool yourself. Lots of amazing layers. You have what I call, that "World Changer" gene.

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
Jenna,

Not sure if my problem (hmm, one of my problems is probably a more honest way to put it) is writer's block but I went to the publisher's site to buy your book. I'm looking forward to reading it.

Simran

I just received mine from Amazon too and started reading it right away. Betty's right about having that warning label put on it. Jenna, you are hilarious. Your wit makes this book even more enjoyable to read. My daughter asked me what I was reading that was so funny and when she saw the title, she couldn't understand why I found this topic so amusing. I started reading some of it to her and she was soon cracking up as well. Great job Jenna! :Clap:

skyblue

Registered
Reaction score
I just got my copy in the mail today --- and it's AUTOGRAPHED!
by HAND! :snoopy: I have no idea how I got an autographed copy, but I'm very pleased.

I'm looking forward to reading it.

Sky

Simran

skyblue said:
I just got my copy in the mail today --- and it's AUTOGRAPHED!
by HAND! :snoopy: I have no idea how I got an autographed copy, but I'm very pleased.

I'm looking forward to reading it.

Sky

that's awesome skyblue. what a coincidence, so was mine. Did you get it from Amazon? I was :snoopy: too when I got mine. Now both my books from Jenna are autographed. The freelance one has the special signed bookplate that Jenna sent me. :Clap:

skyblue

Registered
Reaction score
Judi_S,

Yes I ordered through Amazon. I just finished it last night. Very Funny book.
Well written and full of lot's of good stuff.

Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.