Geoff's Bloglog

GeoffNelder

Registered
Reaction score
Website
geoffnelder.com
After a few false starts with the user unfriendly MySpace, and a couple of others, I've found Word Press is easy enough for me to enter regular commentaries on my writing and other thoughts. I've also added a Links section and fairly easily put a video or two of my inspirational cycle rides, during which ideas pop in.

There are draw backs. I can put an image in my blog, but I don't find it easy to manipulate, but then it is essentially for words.

Another plus for me is that Word Press looks so clear. I have yet the time to play around with Themes, music and other fancypants embellishments so Elvis has not entered the building but then he hasn't left it either! Hah

My siggie has a link - give it a poke.

Geoff

L M Ashton

crazy spec fic writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
lmashton.com
You do know that you can install WordPress on your own site, right? And if you do, you have even more flexibility and options available to you than you do right now?

Welcome to the blogosphere! :) Feel free, if you haven't already, to add your blog to the Absolute Write Blog listing - it's one of the stickied threads up there. :)