Drum Roll For AW Writers Please

TeddyG

The Other Shoe Will Fall!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.virginisrael.com
Drum Roll For AW Short Story Writers Please

Okay...I think it is time for a bunch of congrats...some mentioned already...

At AW there are quite a few really great short story writers....
Some have been published and will be published up at The Deepening

First in the October Volume of Short Stories:

Ray our very own Maestrowork will have his debut short story at TD called "The Coins" which is really AWESOME.

I will be having my sixth short story published there...the first they categorized as Mainstream (yuck I hate that categorization!) and not Literary called "A Tapestry of War" which is a fictional account of the recent Israel-Lebanon war.

As you all know or may not know, Three-Seven and Perks as well have truly awesome stories there as well published in the August Volume. I love both their stories as well. (and it has nothing to do with Perks's cute picture up on the site...so there!)

AW writers are really getting their stories out on this respected site as well as many other authors.

If you are into reading or writing short stories in almost any genre, then it is worth a look at TD.

Of course, Ray and myself expect ALL of you to read our stories this October. :D

(No excuses!)

Last edited:

CaroGirl

Living the dream
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations to you TG, and to all of you AWer's who have enjoyed successes in recent months. I think it's just fantastic, and inspirational. I begrudge no one their success. You all deserve it.

Well done!

Melina

Getting better all the time
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.atozwordsmith.com
Another bit of proof (as if you needed it) that AW is home to some of the most talented writers on the planet!

Congrats to all, may I be joining you soon!

Popeyesays

Now departed. Rest in peace, Scott, from all of us
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
It's nice to be in such august company (even if it is September)!

:e2drunk: :Clap: :Cake: :e2grouphu :e2stooges

TeddyG said:
Okay...I think it is time for a bunch of congrats...some mentioned already...

At AW there are quite a few really great short story writers....
Some have been published and will be published up at The Deepening

First in the October Volume of Short Stories:

Ray our very own Maestrowork will have his debut short story at TD called "The Coins" which is really AWESOME.

I will be having my sixth short story published there...the first they categorized as Mainstream (yuck I hate that categorization!) and not Literary called "A Tapestry of War" which is a fictional account of the recent Israel-Lebanon war.

As you all know or may not know, Three-Seven and Perks as well have truly awesome stories there as well published in the August Volume. I love both their stories as well. (and it has nothing to do with Perks's cute picture up on the site...so there!)

AW writers are really getting their stories out on this respected site as well as many other authors.

If you are into reading or writing short stories in almost any genre, then it is worth a look at TD.

Of course, Ray and myself expect ALL of you to read our stories this October. :D

(No excuses!)

NeuroFizz

The grad students did it
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats Teddy, Ray, Three-Seven, and Perks. If I ever get into the short story mode again, I'll give The Deepening first dibs. My only attempt at a short is in an anthology.

K1P1

Procrastination is its own reward
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations. I'll check them out. I'm gradually working my way out to AWers web sites to get to know them and their work. I just don't talk about it much. :)

A. Hamilton

here for a minute...catch me?
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
More conirfmation that it's the poeple who make this place so awesome.
Congrats to everyone, your hard work is paying off.