What blog communities are you a member of?

KellyC

wearer of many hats
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.2passthetorch.com
I participate in Works for me Wednesday at Rocks in my Dryer. I used to do Wordless Wednesday, Thursday Thirteen, and Saturday Photo Scavenger Hunt, but don't think I'll have the time much any more. Great way to connect with other bloggers, though.

I also host Pass the Torch Tuesday. I have a new site - on WordPress - http://www.2passthetorch.com .

I don't know if that answers your question at all but...

madderblue

Beagle Lips.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thersamatsuura.com
I've found several Japanese anime/youkai looking forums that I did indeed join. But when I do get around to reading the posts I get the sneaking suspicion everyone on them is under sixteen years old.

Talia

Contract Killer
Registered
Reaction score
none so far. didn't even know they existed. very new to this and finding it hard to get myself organised to do posts so am a bit embarrassed to join in with other bloggers as i feel like my blog is not active or interesting enough

kellyc - does that mean you have to start over with your technorati rankings? i noticed you had a very high ranking on your old blog. also is your new blog by bluebird?

Deleted member 42

This isn't what's meant by "community," really -- which in this instance is an organized group who post to a single blog or are part of a larger system.

But there are a lot of us Medievalist bloggers, and we read each others' blogs, and comment, and participate in "blog carnivals"and arrange to meet and give presentations and what not.

mdin

The late, the great XThe NavigatorX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.mattdinniman.com
Thanks for the answers. I guess I'm not really looking for a specific kind of "community." I was just wondering for the sake of wonderin'.