Absolute Write Blogchain No. 7

asorum

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
infoaboutalaska.com
The signup for the seventh chain is now starting! Just post your name and the link to your blog. I will establish a list of participants as we go along. Post early and post often!

The last post of Blogchain No. 6 was http://livien.jennifersando.com/archives/222

General guidelines of chains gone by:

- first person in the chain finds the last post of the last post and takes an element from that to base her blog post on so that the previous chain and this chain are connected. You'd also provide the permalink to that post in your post, and you would provide the link in your post to the next post to come after you. In this case, it's me.

- second and subsequent participants in the chain will take an element from the entry before theirs and encorporate it into their post. So for me to post an entry, I need to read yours and find something about your post. Maybe you wrote about cooking with avocadoes. I could mention guacomole and Mexican food. The next person could talk about spicy food. The next person about spicy cologne. The next about body odor. The next about smelly apartments they've lived in, and so on.

- the last person in the chain takes an element from the post before theirs and from the first post to tie the chain together.

- put the AW Chain technorati tag into the body of your post. That code is...
<a href="http://technorati.com/tag/awchain" rel="tag">awchain</a>
and you'll need to do it in html view.

- when you're done your post, you provide a permalink to that particular entry in your post here in this thread. Because as you post to your blog, that particular entry will fall off the front page and we need to be able to find it easily. :D

- every participant posts a copy of the html code listing all the participants into their blog. It can be into your sidebar or into a blog entry. Personally, I post it into a blog entry. Then at the end, when we have all the permalinks, post it again with permalinks.

- comment on every post in the chain, with the exception of those you can't. Some people have blogs that don't allow those who don't have accounts at those blogsites to comment, ie LiveJournal

Last edited:

asorum

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
infoaboutalaska.com
Blogchain No. 7 Participants

This is the list to date for number seven. Please contact me with corrections.
--
TaliaMana - Talia Mana
Simran - Everything Indian
Gillian - gillpolack's journal
Bk_30 -Just a Small Town Girl
Peggy - Thoughts on the Road
madderblue - Kappa no He
Atomic Bear - Beyond the Great Chimney Production Log
asorum - A View From the Waterfront
XThe NavigatorX - Fireflies in the Cloud
Cath - Curiouser and Curiouser
cesarcarlos - Of Chapters and Reels
quidscribis (3) - Peregrinas
chaostitan - Organized Chaos
oswann - BCOM
razibahmed - Techtainment

Last edited:

Talia

Contract Killer
Registered
Reaction score
quidscribis said:
Can I get in? I'm not too late, am I? ;)

Uh oh, that joke's getting tired... how about you make up some of those cookies from the recipes I gave you :D

I'd post a picture of chocolate here but then I'd be stuck here all day licking the screen

Last edited:

ChaosTitan

Around
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kellymeding.com
TaliaMana said:
I'd post a picture of chocolate here but then I'd be stuck here all day licking the screen

Always happy to be of service.... :D

chocolate.jpg

Talia

Contract Killer
Registered
Reaction score
Does yours have drool on it? Mine's got strange sticky marks all over it. Kinda shaped like a tongue

asorum

Benefactor Member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
infoaboutalaska.com
At least I'm out of arms length! I got razibahmed listed. Any suggestions on how long to wait before we start?