Well fancy that...

oswann

Grumpy
Registered
Reaction score
In some smarty pants place like everyone else writ
Who would've believed I'd start getting linked by the big boys? I didn't really believe that hard work and consistent posting really gets you anywhere, despite what I have read. I started blogging as a type of shop window to my professional activity and I continually try to be interesting and inject the blog with ideas (like Jenna's interview) but I am starting to be linked by business blogs and quoted around the blogosphere which is a nice little plus to compensate the feeling of months of posting in a vacuum. Anyway, just thought I'd toot my own horn to my friends at AW.

Os.

Last edited:

Bayou Bill

AW Ne'er-Do-Well
Registered
Reaction score
Down so low in Austin, bottom looks like up.
Website
billsbilge.blogspot.com
oswann said:
Who would've believed I'd start getting linked by the big boys? I didn't really believe that hard work and consistent posting really gets you anywhere, despite what I have read. I started blogging as a type of shop window to my professional activity and I continually try to be interesting and inject the blog with ideas (like Jenna's interview) but I am starting to be linked by business blogs and quoted around the blogosphere which is a nice little plus to compensate the feeling of months of posting in a vacuum. Anyway, just thought I'd toot my own horn to my friends at AW.

Os.
Congratulations, Os. It's well deserved recognition.

Bayou Bill :cool:

razibahmed

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
Website
hobbyecon.blogspot.com
Congratulations, it is great to be linked by other blogs- especially when you are not going after link exchange but others are linking your blog as they like your content. A great feeling.

Jackie Coupe

Evil Lord
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.witness-online.com
I have a friend who reported that his blogs got him an approach by an ebook publisher, he was always putting up excerpts and free-hand texts, once he hit myspace his online following doubled. Good blogs get you noticed, eventually!
I have a blog that no one ever looks at but I still do it, its as much for me now as anyone else, its my net diary!