It Was A Dark And Scary Night...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
NY - Out on "The Island" spring and summer - in HE
This is a real quickie ... Start with those words and tell a story. You can add 25 words of your own - no more - no less - EXACTLY 25. It was a dark and scary night doesn't count in the 25. It must start with It was a dark and scary night ...

It was a dark and scary night... when I met my ex-husband. I wonder if that meant something. Eventually it got light. I should have still been scared. What was I thinking?[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Last edited:

davids

Banned
Reaction score
It was a dark and scary night ride as an abismally dreary thought stuck to the sides of my brain, should I or shouldn't I? (Alright Red I admit to 25 and a half but you know hao crappy I feel so gimme a break!!!)

davids

Banned
Reaction score
It was a dark and scary night-I Phlebotomist Turk was walking the straight and narrow pathway of divinity as she began stuffing the turkey.

wyntermoon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
threeseasagency.com
It was a dark and scary night… the wind wound around the darkened trees and pushed the leaves to the ground like bullies. Penelope cursed herself for coming alone to this house.

Bartholomew

Comic guy
Kind Benefactor
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
It was a dark and stormy night; lightning danced a queer jig across the horizon as stark, uncaring winds ripped through the fabric of my winter clothes. I grinned. My magic worked.

I added exactly 25 words. I changed Scary to Stormy to suit my own evil purposes.

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
It was a dark and scary night. She stood before me; a hideous temptress of doom. Yay, it was trash night and I could not hide. The wife, she had found me.

Vincent

Cheers
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
It was a dark and scary night. Dark, because it was night, and scary, because I'm afraid of the dark. I saw a dark and scary shadow. Scary, because it was dark.

Vincent

Cheers
Poetry Book Collaborator
Registered
Reaction score
It was a dark and scary night. Huddled close, no one dared to guess how long it might last.

Twelve hours later, the sun rose. It was a bright and cheerful day.

Soccer Mom

Crypto-fascist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It was a dark and scary night. Shadows crept around the room. I turned off the scary movie and turned on the light. Then I locked the door. Just to be safe.

Jaycinth

Your Cuddly Sociopathic
Registered
Reaction score
It was a dark and scary night and I had a chain saw. Happiness runs in a circular motion. So do chainsaws. Run, happiness, run.

:e2chain:

davids

Banned
Reaction score
It was a dark and scary night as Philibuster Hawthorne reached down deep into the pocket of his destiny. Finger squeezing jelly-dip. Hawthorne ran.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
It was a dark and scary night-the Coulter woman was out on a haunt to devistate the name of Honesty Plight.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
It was a dark and scary night-the Rumsfeld creature slipped closer to its quarry-slurp you believed-slurp you're dead

Rolling Thunder

Registered
Reaction score
It was a dark and scary night. Suddenly, something clutched my a**. I held in the scream, turning to face my unseen fondler. It was my mother. A dark scary night, indeed.

Angelinity

absent
Registered
Reaction score
It was a dark and scary night - we all knew it to be our last. Just before the hit, I was transported to this place. A black cloud cloaks the Earth below.

davids

Banned
Reaction score
It was a dark and scary night, Kiki and Persi had their motors running and their guns a blazin'

janetbellinger

Registered
Reaction score
It was a DarkandScary night. We were going to the DarkandScary concert for the umpteenth time. I preferred the lead singer Dark while my friend, Jee, idolized Scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.