PDA

View Full Version : Rap Sheet

billythrilly7th
09-21-2006, 06:12 AM
Okay, we know a lot about each other, so let's hear some more about you, scofflaws..

Have you ever been arrested?

What for?

What was it like in jail?

Were you convicted?

Did you do hard time?

How was that?

I'll start.

Never arrested.

What say you?
:)

ChaosTitan
09-21-2006, 06:14 AM
:e2chain: Who wants to know?

Bartholomew
09-21-2006, 06:15 AM
I've never been arrested within U.S. Borders.

Raiyah
09-21-2006, 06:16 AM
I've arrested other ppl for horrible taste in clothing. . .does that count??

billythrilly7th
09-21-2006, 06:17 AM
:e2chain: Who wants to know?

Don't worry about it. I just hope you show up on Saturday to pick up those free football tickets you won.

SpookyWriter
09-21-2006, 06:27 AM
I had arrested development as a child. Does that count?

ChaosTitan
09-21-2006, 06:35 AM
Don't worry about it. I just hope you show up on Saturday to pick up those free football tickets you won.

Keep 'em. Football is boring.

Now ice hockey... that's a sport I could like.

billythrilly7th
09-21-2006, 06:37 AM
Keep 'em. Football is boring.

Now ice hockey... that's a sport I could like.

We have those to.

Just show up Saturday morning at the location on that letter we sent you telling you that you'd won that raffle.

Tons of hockey tickets.

ChaosTitan
09-21-2006, 06:39 AM
:crazy:

rhymegirl
09-21-2006, 06:40 AM
Okay, we know a lot about each other...
Do we?

BottomlessCup
09-21-2006, 07:17 AM
Disorderly conduct X 2 -- Both for fights. One started over quarters on the pool table. The other was just stupid. Just a fine for one. The other one got me an all-inclusive 30-day vacation in Ohio.

I was held on suspicion of making a threatening phone call to a former friend. It was total baloney.

He was supposedly going to sue a mutual friend over a fender-bender. I called him to try to calm him down. He refused to talk, saying, "everything's being handled by my lawyers now." I told him, "We're all friends, but if this gets crazy, everyone's going to choose sides. If you bring in the lawyers, obviously there's going to be consequences."

The sissy decided that meant violence and called the cops. I spent about 45 minutes in the cop shop. No charges.

And one pop for vandalism. In our high school, there was a tradition that the casts of every play would paint a little signature on the back walls of the auditorium. There was sixty years of stuff back there.

My junior year, they decided the signatures were graffiti and painted over all of them with black paint. I decided that was bulls**t and, come spring production, painted a huge thing in bright yellow paint. Probation and restitution.

I came within a whisper of being expelled once, but no cops. So I'm banking that one.

SpookyWriter
09-21-2006, 07:20 AM
Do ya really want to tell the world about your past criminal behavior? Ever think an agent or publisher might be lurking. I'm sure they will think twice before signing a writer with a history of issues.

Just a thought...

BottomlessCup
09-21-2006, 07:33 AM
I lack the vanity required to believe that a post on here could cost me a sale.

Plus, they'd have to connect it to my real name.

Plus, they could find it out anyway with a simple internet search.

Plus, it's just a couple fights.

Soccer Mom
09-21-2006, 07:34 AM
You've found me out, Spooky. I'm really a famous agent. And for the record, if a ms comes across my desk with the name B-Cup on it, I will most certainly reject him with my ugliest form because he signed his name in yellow spray paint.

Now orange would've made a real statement. :D

billythrilly7th
09-21-2006, 07:35 AM
obviously there's going to be consequences."

:ROFL:

I may have a position available for you in my Thug division, Cup.

BottomlessCup
09-21-2006, 07:39 AM

Sheesh.

All I meant was, none of us were going to be his friend anymore.

I couldn't believe he called the cops on me.

Alan Yee
09-21-2006, 07:42 AM
B-Cup:

I would like to inform you that I am a famous agent. Not only that, but I am really Miss Snark. Today your wonderful manuscript came across my desk. I loved it so much, but out of curiosity, I googled your name. And I found your post admitting your criminal record. Because of that, I'm afraid I'll have to say no. You forgot to include an SASE, so I fed your manuscript to Killer Yapp. KY is very happy now.

Signed,

Miss Snark, the literary agent a.k.a. Stilettos Kick SammyK's A$$

BottomlessCup
09-21-2006, 07:55 AM
Nonsense.

If you were really Miss Snark, you'd already be succumbing to my rogueish charm.

Besides, I write screenplays. Hollywood is nothing but scoundrels and criminals.

tiny
09-21-2006, 09:06 AM
I've been tossed out of a town. Does that count?

writerterri
09-21-2006, 09:35 AM
Disorderly conduct X 2 -- Both for fights. One started over quarters on the pool table. The other was just stupid. Just a fine for one. The other one got me an all-inclusive 30-day vacation in Ohio.

I was held on suspicion of making a threatening phone call to a former friend. It was total baloney.

He was supposedly going to sue a mutual friend over a fender-bender. I called him to try to calm him down. He refused to talk, saying, "everything's being handled by my lawyers now." I told him, "We're all friends, but if this gets crazy, everyone's going to choose sides. If you bring in the lawyers, obviously there's going to be consequences."

The sissy decided that meant violence and called the cops. I spent about 45 minutes in the cop shop. No charges.

And one pop for vandalism. In our high school, there was a tradition that the casts of every play would paint a little signature on the back walls of the auditorium. There was sixty years of stuff back there.

My junior year, they decided the signatures were graffiti and painted over all of them with black paint. I decided that was bulls**t and, come spring production, painted a huge thing in bright yellow paint. Probation and restitution.

I came within a whisper of being expelled once, but no cops. So I'm banking that one.

So you're a bad boy? :D

writerterri
09-21-2006, 09:37 AM
Do ya really want to tell the world about your past criminal behavior? Ever think an agent or publisher might be lurking. I'm sure they will think twice before signing a writer with a history of issues.

Just a thought...

I'm clean as a whistle! Just saying.

BottomlessCup
09-21-2006, 10:32 AM
So you're a bad boy? :D

And yet, I'm an Eagle Scout.

I'm all about contradictions.

dclary
09-21-2006, 11:17 AM
Okay, we know a lot about each other, so let's hear some more about you, scofflaws..

Never arrested, but boy howdy has it been close sometimes.

dpaterso
09-21-2006, 11:45 AM

"Uh... we prefer to call them the 82nd Airborne, Mr. President."

-Derek
My Web Page - shameless vampyre fiction & other shameless writings. (http://hometown.aol.co.uk/DPaterson57)
This is the crack team that foils my every plan? I am deeply shamed.

billythrilly7th
09-21-2006, 12:10 PM
"Uh... we prefer to call them the 82nd Airborne, Mr. President."

-Derek
My Web Page - shameless vampyre fiction & other shameless writings. (http://hometown.aol.co.uk/DPaterson57)
This is the crack team that foils my every plan? I am deeply shamed.

For recruitment purposes, we get a lot more juice from telling them they'll be in our "Thug Division."

They yell, "Holla!"

And then sign on the sign which is dotted.

Ol' Fashioned Girl
09-21-2006, 03:37 PM
Never arrested. One speeding ticket - for going 33 in a 30. I'm one bad MoFo, ain't I? :)

Robert Toy
09-21-2006, 03:50 PM
On advice of my attorney, I respectfully decline to answer the question.

robeiae
09-21-2006, 05:13 PM
Convicted?

No...never convicted...

Jaycinth
09-21-2006, 06:13 PM
Arrested, nope. Speeding tickets? Nope. Neighbor called CPS on me once because my kids were playing in the yard 'unsupervised' ( They were 9 and 3. I went inside to go..you know. My daughter started calling her brother a 'biggie fattie dummy doo', at the top of her lungs. I came out and told her to be quiet or time out. Then the police showed up. We talked, they laughed about it because the call came into them that I left the house, locked the kids out and my 'big boy' was beating his little sister. They'd had calls from that neighbor before, she just didn't like the sounds of kids playing, but they HAVE TO follow up. They went down the street to talk to her.)

I'm almost clean enough to run for political office....I just need to 'talk to' some of my highschool buddies.....

Now, my EX.........

MidnightMuse
09-21-2006, 06:18 PM
Never even pulled over.

Not so much as a parking ticket.
*yawn*

Soccer Mom
09-21-2006, 07:56 PM
If it doesn't appear in an official record, it never happened. :D

writerterri
09-22-2006, 12:29 AM
If it doesn't appear in an official record, it never happened. :D

Amen, sista!

Akiahara
09-22-2006, 12:33 AM
No arrests for me... my husband has been, though. ;)

Traffic cops love to pull me over though. They see screens in the car and they're like HEEEYYY!

billythrilly7th
09-22-2006, 12:43 AM
Convicted?

No...never convicted...

http://www.jayski.com/home/pics/bmurray.jpg

deacon
09-22-2006, 12:50 AM

What for?

What was it like in jail?

Were you convicted?

Did you do hard time?

How was that?

I'll start.

Never arrested.

What say you?

now you're gettin' nosy. don't get nosy, buddy. just sit up there on the top bunk and mind your own business. do your own time!

deacon
09-22-2006, 12:56 AM
Have you ever been arrested?______ yes

What for?________ whacking a nosy poster

What was it like in jail?_______ cozy

Were you convicted?__________ yes

Did you do hard time?_________ yes

How was that?_________ time consuming

:D

ChaosTitan
09-22-2006, 03:15 AM
Remember, folks.

It's only illegal if you get caught.

TrainofThought
09-22-2006, 04:29 AM
And for the record, if a ms comes across my desk with the name B-Cup on it, I will most certainly reject him with my ugliest form because he signed his name in yellow spray paint. I would ask for a rewrite to a C or D-Cup. A B-Cup just wouldn’t have enough flesh in the story.

Are we talking arrested or handcuffed?

Stew21
09-22-2006, 05:07 AM
I'm innocent. (As far as you know.)

CurtisCandy
09-22-2006, 05:56 AM
This is me...

http://www.onelastkill.com/onelastkill1.jpg

With a face like that, is there really any doubt as to whether or not I've been arrested?

The better question would be, "What complete and total failure of the system is allowing me to walk free right now?"

:tongue

Mandy-Jane
09-22-2006, 07:51 AM
I've never been arrested. Never even done anything remotely illegal, except speeding (which I no longer do). I did once get banned from going into a club because I was drunk, and once I tried to steal a bar mat from the top of a bar in a pub. Didn't even have the cheekiness to do it! So there you go. I'm fairly boring.

Ol' Fashioned Girl
09-22-2006, 03:31 PM
On a related note, I went to an auction yesterday - Oklahoma Highway Patrol was selling off their old patrol cars and some confiscated misc. they'd gotten from drug dealers. My boss, who is multi-talented, was the auctioneer. I was leaning, front first, on the hood of one of the black-n-whites 'cause I was semi-bored and tired of standing straight.

One of the officers, who's a friend of the boss, grinned at me and said, "You look so comfortable... you must do that a lot."

WerenCole
09-22-2006, 08:44 PM
Jail. . . . you mean summer camp? Yeah, I been there.