Problem publishing text on Beta Blogger

Bamponang

Registered
Reaction score
I need help with publishing text on blogger.

For the past couple of days i've had problems publishing text. I recently upgraded my template, but I didn't add new features or anything to the blog.

Now when I open a new post, I can't find the tools that allow me to change font, add links an upload pictures. When I save the draft of publish, only the heading is publishes. The rest disappears, somehow.

Any ideas what the problem is, or what I need to do fix it? I've tried reverting to my classic template ( pre-template upgrade) but it's not working.

P.S. This problem affects both my blogs, which I upgraded on the same day. So the other question is whether what I do on the structure of one blog affects the other.

Greasy Spoon

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Bamponang

What browser are you using? According to the website there are issues with everything other than Internet Explorer and Firefox - and I still had problems using Firefox. Are you using Internet Explorer, or something else?

Bamponang

Registered
Reaction score
I'm using Internet explorer. Will do checks mentioned. Medievalist, I hope the problem is due to the outage, but it's unlikely becayse my problems persisted for days.