I am glad god gave me ROMANCE as my first Novel

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamandnoura

Registered
Reaction score
As the title says, if I could have chosen any genre to find inspiration for, it had to be romance :)

I've been writing poetry for years, and thinking about writing a novel, maybe a horror or a thriller, or maybe even crime. But it was left as ideas, I had the inspiration or motivation to sit down and write those LONG chapters.

Well my day come some six months ago, I was staying at my grandmothers house and from somewhere, found the motivation and the drive to just try and write a first chapter, and zoomed on from there.

Romance. Beautiful genre. Thank You!

brainstorm77

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
adamandnoura said:
As the title says, if I could have chosen any genre to find inspiration for, it had to be romance :)

I've been writing poetry for years, and thinking about writing a novel, maybe a horror or a thriller, or maybe even crime. But it was left as ideas, I had the inspiration or motivation to sit down and write those LONG chapters.

Well my day come some six months ago, I was staying at my grandmothers house and from somewhere, found the motivation and the drive to just try and write a first chapter, and zoomed on from there.

Romance. Beautiful genre. Thank You!

Good luck and remember the market for Christian Romance is huge right now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.